Combine soldiers are Russian soldiers??

They probably aren't "Russian" troops as in part of the Russian government. However due to the fact that the name of the place is City-17 Indicates that it is one of the many "secret" cities that were created by the Soviet Union for research and it therefor makes sense that these Combine soldiers would be using Russian made equipment.

The Mullinator said:
They probably aren't "Russian" troops as in part of the Russian government. However due to the fact that the name of the place is City-17 Indicates that it is one of the many "secret" cities that were created by the Soviet Union for research and it therefor makes sense that these Combine soldiers would be using Russian made equipment.

hopefully like a russain nuke facility armanzas 14 and that would
suck killing mother lands troops in half life 2 ;(

I don't think they literally are russian soldiers, but the design Valve has made for them is heavily inspired by
mid-19th century russian soldier equipment and the likes.

I knew a guy from bridgewater!... I forget his name.. Thats were the trailer park boys are from right?(sry i can't send pms)

Haha, those guys in Red Alert 2 were hilarious!! "And the juice will flow.."

Oh man your reminding me of good times.

I wonder if the metrocops can hold as much vodka as a russian soldier (or sailor, whatever, you know what I mean).

The Mullinator said:

Makes sense to me. :)

well if it is one of those secret citys that probally makes sense.
remember in one of the videos the loadspeakers say
"You have chosen or been chosen..."
maybe its a huge experiment to see if humans and aliens can live togeather peacefully.
or to test the combine.

Back