maybe a poster with a brand spanking new computer on it... mmmmm

Here's what I hope for:

1. Can of cherry coke
2. TY Beanie baby................:dozey:
3. Chapstick
4. Temporary tattoo of the HL 2 symbol
5. pack of Marlboro lights
6. an HP printer

Those are just a few things I hope come in it...

why do I always feel so old when i look at these forums. valve would never include alyx's bra, a dildo or an inflatable sex doll of an HL2 character

the cost would be prohibative...

A poster,
HL2 behind the scene
Demo of TF2 or a Movie....
T-shirt but i doubt
and hmm... Keychain

A poster
a crowbar keychain that doubles as a bottle opener. It must be metal of course.
soundtrack
GI Joe figure of Gordon and a Combine Soldier
A bullet with the HL2 logo on it
T-Shirt that says "You team-killing ****tard!"

i don't know which to look forward to more: getting half life 2 or the plush headcrab!!!

Inflatable matching sex dolls. Gordon for the guys, and Alyx for the girls.

Originally posted by JackelPDW
Inflatable matching sex dolls. Gordon for the guys, and Alyx for the girls.

you got that wrong unless you are...

never mind

Originally posted by dis
Poster would be cool. I don't know about a T-shirt - I'd never be able to wear it without feeling like a huge dork. Even though I am one, lol.

I for one would swell with pride... tougen up dude.. and im a freshman in highschool so my peers are assholes and I get teased regularly as it is

I don’t want to be a walking advertisement.

I would wear one with a big lambda symbol. All the teachers would think I'm cool. :p

Originally posted by alb1221
I for one would swell with pride... tougen up dude.. and im a freshman in highschool so my peers are assholes and I get teased regularly as it is
You just admitted to being the biggest loser on the face of the earth... You told everyone you're a freshman and that your "peers are assholes" (which obviously means you get picked on/meaing you are the scrawny nerdy kid everyone picks on because all you do is sit inside and play video games/post on message boards with your "make believe friends" about upcoming video games), so my question is... How can you tell him to "toughen up?" You obviously have problems since you are callnig your fellow classmates "assholes." In those few sentences, you admitted to the reader far more than you originally intended.

Originally posted by SilentKilla
i want a blow up doll of alyx that has 3 holes :)
Why do you even bother to joke like that? So other people posting here will think you're "cool?" Wow! Flattery! You profile states you're about 16 yrs old... I doubt you've ever even seen a naked woman, let alone know what to do with three holes.

Flaming sicko children.

Originally posted by CptTrips
Why do you even bother to joke like that? So other people posting here will think you're "cool?" Wow! Flattery! You profile states you're about 16 yrs old... I doubt you've ever even seen a naked woman, let alone know what to do with three holes.

Flaming sicko children.

You need to lighten up dude

Originally posted by MrWhite
You need to lighten up dude
Lighten up? So I need to make posts about how I want to screw inflatable dolls? I thought this was a HL2 forum, not a "watch me impress all the other 15 year olds by talking like I know how to have sex!"

You just admitted to being the biggest loser on the face of the earth... You told everyone you're a freshman and that your "peers are assholes" (which obviously means you get picked on/meaing you are the scrawny nerdy kid everyone picks on because all you do is sit inside and play video games/post on message boards with your "make believe friends" about upcoming video games), so my question is... How can you tell him to "toughen up?" You obviously have problems since you are callnig your fellow classmates "assholes." In those few sentences, you admitted to the reader far more than you originally intended.

lmfao.. I actually am not that nerdy.. and have quite a few friends but whatever! i dont really care what you think.. omg that cracked me up tho

Lighten up? So I need to make posts about how I want to screw inflatable dolls? I thought this was a HL2 forum, not a "watch me impress all the other 15 year olds by talking like I know how to have sex!"

i think you should "impress the other 15 year olds" by respecting the other members here, as opposed to badmouthing them. you do realize you're insulting an anonymous person on a message board on the internet about videogames, right? the very fact that any of us read any of this means we're all kinda losers. let's not argue about who's the bigger loser, huh?

SupaKoopa, if you took the time (which I doubt you'll do, but I'll say it anyway) and looked at all my posts (which are not many, since I rarely need to add to the nonsense people post on here), you'd find that not once have I posted about how "I want to "wank off" to a computer game character" or state "Gabe is my god!" or "I'm so excited, I'm going to die! *dies from excitement!" as I've seen countless other members do.

Respecting other members? How can I respect a 15 year old who posts about how he jerks off to screenshots of striders or of the "so totally awesome phyics!"? I respect the people who post maturely. I hate seeing a good thread ruined by people posting "I like cheese" or other garbage like that. Also, to me, trying to impress 15 year olds is like trying to impress a toaster. The more you try, the more you get burned. (sorry, bad attempt at humor, but that's beside the point). I guess my point is this: This is the HalfLife 2 discussion area: Keep the non Half-Life related comments in the "off-topic" area, where that kind of nonsense is appreciated. Joking around is fine, but at least try to send the message that you are at least trying to post coherent replies, rather than inconsistent idiocies.

Yeah, that's true, but you don't need to be calling a person you don't need to call someone you don't even know a loser. And ALL of us are posting on a board for an upcoming game, so don't try to use that as an insult.

i like the idea of recieving a plush headcrab toy :)

i really hope Valve goes with this :cheese:

I want a stuffed headcrab :bounce:

Still, i just want to buy the game and be able to play mods and multiplayer without having to shell out for some ghey collectors edition. ;(

What the hell is your problem?

It's been more than clearly said that one of the purchase options will be a standard, SP/MP deal, just like almost every other game on the planet. The Collectors' Edition and the SP Edition are other options. No one's threatening to cram a crowbar through your left nostril and pull it out through your right eye socket if you don't subscribe.

bean bag of a headcrab would be nice, and a crowbar bottle opener might do aswell. or just the regular poster.

I would like a poster, a t-shirt ( just for the coolness) a half life 2 symbol made out of gold anodized aluminium to put on my shelf :p

There will be a blow up doll of Gabe so all the geeky bastards can w4nk over his face

Originally posted by barnett
There will be a blow up doll of Gabe so all the geeky bastards can w4nk over his face

LOL, thanks for the laugh!

Originally posted by dis
LOL, thanks for the laugh!
I don't see how anyone could even find that remotely funny... Unless of course... well.. you gays know who you are.

not once have I posted about how "I want to "wank off" to a computer game character" or state "Gabe is my god!" or "I'm so excited, I'm going to die! *dies from excitement!" as I've seen countless other members do.
I don't think I've seen you make a singular positive post on these forums either...
If people mention cheese, then whatever - weird but whatever, it's one post amongst many.
I agree with you about the "Oooh Alyx is sooo hot!!11" type posts but again, whatever. Real people are pretty people but if they fail to see that then they're wankers but move along nicely and insult them mildly and have a bit of fun with that - it's like shooting fish in a barrel, natch. But don't get up on your high-horse and piss on them with an arrogance that makes you as bad, if not worse, than them.
Don't take these forums so seriously, for God's sake.

Oh, and by the way? Cheese.

Personally, I don't care what the crazy extras are, I doubt they'll be much good.

Edit: Regarding your above post... You call other people immature, yet use "gay" as an insult. You see the hypocrisy?

Originally posted by el Chi
You call other people immature, yet use "gay" as an insult. You see the hypocrisy?
Yes I do, but I'm sure you've heard the term "fight fire with fire?" I have to use language these kids understand.

Back