"cool bonus stuff" predictions

Originally posted by CptTrips
If that's what you dream about (computer game characters), you're better off hoping for a loaded gun so you can end your pointless life.

edit: on second thoughts this guy is an idiot.

I'd be happy with a poster and a cool soundtrack to HL 2 while cruisin through the parking lots of my awe too cool community college. :afro:

I don't see how anyone could even find that remotely funny... Unless of course... well.. you gays know who you are.

Well I thought it was funny, kind of satrical tongue-in-cheek type of humour, maybe it was too advanced for you ?

I don't usually stoop to slagging off my fellow messengers but you are a f****** idiot.

Yes I do, but I'm sure you've heard the term "fight fire with fire?"
Yes I have, but like I said before, I'm sure you've heard of the word hypocrisy.
That's what it is.

Originally posted by Anthraxxx

T-Shirt that says "You team-killing ****tard!"
HAHAHA RED Vs. BLUE owns

Allright back on topic... Soundtrack... and... and... SHINY STUFF....

/me goes back to his hole.

why are mommy and daddy fighting!?!?!?!

Actually i think i'd like a halflife figurine, a poster, and either a t shirt or key chain.

The only problem is that back in my old high school, the club for gays and lesbians was called the lambda club. Anyway if i ever visit my old high school again wearing a hl2 shirt it would look like i was a member of the afore mentioned club, which i am not.

Oh well i guess i just won't visit while wearing the shirt then.

You just admitted to being the biggest loser on the face of the earth... You told everyone you're a freshman and that your "peers are assholes" (which obviously means you get picked on/meaing you are the scrawny nerdy kid everyone picks on because all you do is sit inside and play video games/post on message boards with your "make believe friends" about upcoming video games), so my question is... How can you tell him to "toughen up?" You obviously have problems since you are callnig your fellow classmates "assholes." In those few sentences, you admitted to the reader far more than you originally intended.

And you revealed that you're a dick.

1 Rubber crowbar
2 Hazard suit
3 Solid gold Half-life 1 box thingy.

I really like the idea of a DVD with the behind the scenes of the HL2 development. That would be really cool. Something different, Many games give away in-action figures from said game. I think they should start that DVD trend. It would be cheap for them and entertaining for us.

A rubber crowbar would be sweet too!

Originally posted by Flyingdebris

The only problem is that back in my old high school, the club for gays and lesbians was called the lambda club. Anyway if i ever visit my old high school again wearing a hl2 shirt it would look like i was a member of the afore mentioned club, which i am not.

I think the lambda club is a massive gay and lesbian thing, if you put a search into any engine for lambda, thats all it comes up with.

Originally posted by dis
Or maybe a mold of Gordon's cock? That would kick so much ass, wouldn't it?

:dork:

We both know that it wouldn't fit inside a normal box

Originally posted by fragglerox
I really like the idea of a DVD with the behind the scenes of the HL2 development. That would be really cool. Something different, Many games give away in-action figures from said game. I think they should start that DVD trend. It would be cheap for them and entertaining for us.

A rubber crowbar would be sweet too!

I agree - that would be pretty nice. May as well toss in my two cents:

1. DVD "Evolution of HL2 - Concept to Reality"-type thing.
2. Some sort of crowbar because, well, crowbars are cool.
3. T-Shirt/Hat

I guess there will be
1. video's of intervieuws
2. some extra levels
3. "making of half-life2"
4. a t-shirt?
5. a mini-headcrab :cheese: :cheese:

I still have a badass HL1 baseball cap that I should sell, never been worn. It was given as a gift for people who picked up the first few copies of HL1 at EB stores. It is black with neon orange color for the lettering...

No wait...

Lambda symbol keychain
Inflatable crowbar that squeaks (like the kind you get at theme parks)
and a jacket, a good one.

and someone should ask the lambda club to change their name and symbol.

so who's going to do it?

what about gordon, alyx and g-man action figures. One in each of the different style boxes

so it seems that the most popular idea is having a plush little headcrab toy included with the special/collector's edition of HL2 :)

really, that would be like the icing on the cake for me ;)

Originally posted by baldrik
what about gordon, alyx and g-man action figures. One in each of the different style boxes

There's only one box for the collectors' edition.

I hope the box is in a collectible tin, I'd lose the or rip the cardboard box for sure.

how about an alarm clock...
boop! weren't you supposed to be in the test chamber half an hour a go?
good morning freeman
or just a really big disaster alarm.

You just admitted to being the biggest loser on the face of the earth... You told everyone you're a freshman and that your "peers are assholes" (which obviously means you get picked on/meaing you are the scrawny nerdy kid everyone picks on because all you do is sit inside and play video games/post on message boards with your "make believe friends" about upcoming video games), so my question is... How can you tell him to "toughen up?" You obviously have problems since you are callnig your fellow classmates "assholes." In those few sentences, you admitted to the reader far more than you originally intended.
he said he would wear the t-shirt of a game he loves.. don't really know what you're talking about, seems like you are in denial, you as well are posting on the same message board as him.. sounds like you need to sort out some of your personal issues before posting anymore.

Why do you even bother to joke like that? So other people posting here will think you're "cool?" Wow! Flattery! You profile states you're about 16 yrs old... I doubt you've ever even seen a naked woman, let alone know what to do with three holes.

Flaming sicko children.
i'm 17 and have had sex with 3 different women, ATLEAST 50 times in total.. who ever the **** you think you are, or know about other people, you don't.. you know nobody here, and there are most likely very few people who enjoy your presence in real life, i suggest you shut your mouth.

SupaKoopa, if you took the time (which I doubt you'll do, but I'll say it anyway) and looked at all my posts (which are not many, since I rarely need to add to the nonsense people post on here), you'd find that not once have I posted about how "I want to "wank off" to a computer game character" or state "Gabe is my god!" or "I'm so excited, I'm going to die! *dies from excitement!" as I've seen countless other members do.

Respecting other members? How can I respect a 15 year old who posts about how he jerks off to screenshots of striders or of the "so totally awesome phyics!"? I respect the people who post maturely. I hate seeing a good thread ruined by people posting "I like cheese" or other garbage like that. Also, to me, trying to impress 15 year olds is like trying to impress a toaster. The more you try, the more you get burned. (sorry, bad attempt at humor, but that's beside the point). I guess my point is this: This is the HalfLife 2 discussion area: Keep the non Half-Life related comments in the "off-topic" area, where that kind of nonsense is appreciated. Joking around is fine, but at least try to send the message that you are at least trying to post coherent replies, rather than inconsistent idiocies.
maybe other people just have more fun than you do. :eek: :dozey:

Yes I do, but I'm sure you've heard the term "fight fire with fire?" I have to use language these kids understand.
You seem to be very mature and obviously you are much better than anyone else on the internet. I applaud you.

Originally posted by Flyingdebris

Oh well i guess i just won't visit while wearing the shirt then.
ahahahahaa.

One symbol which continues to remain popular is the lower case Greek letter lambda. The symbol was originally chosen by the Gay Activists Alliance of New York in 1970. The GAA was a group which broke away from the larger Gay Liberation Front at the end of 1969, only six months after it's foundation in response to the Stonewall Riots. While the GLF wanted to work side by side with the black and women's liberation movements to gain unity and acceptance, the GAA wanted to focus their efforts more concisely on only Gay and Lesbian issues.

Because of its official adoption by the GAA, which sponsored public events for the gay community, the lambda soon became a quick way for the members of the gay community to identify each other. The reasoning was that the lambda would easily be mistaken for a college fraternity symbol and ignored by the majority of the population. Eventually though, the GAA headquarters was torched by an arsonist, destroying not only the building but all of the organization's records, and the movement never recovered from the loss. The symbol, however, lived on.

hmm.. silly gabe newell.

Back