Cool little thing i found in SC:CT

halflifeguy

Reaction score
in the bank level of SC:CT, walk into the presidents office and to the right you will see a painting.............slide it open to reveal a suprsie:naughty:

yeah lol what is it.

Edit: btw did you catch the HL2 reference on a later level?

It's traditional to use the full name first and then use abbreviations afterwards.

What is SC:CT?

Splinter's Caught: Crying Turtles

It's ace!

(Or Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)

Yeah, I opened the vault behind the painting. Nice effect. :D

I don't remember the HL2 reference though.

can someone past screenies of those eastereggs.

Are there any sites dedicated to video game easter eggs?

If your gonna post about this you should atleast include a screenshot

Oh yeah! I still haven't beaten this game. I got up to that level where you have to stop the missles, then I got bored. Maybe I should finish it one of these days.

I know that the Half Life reference was the tip thing in the corner talking about "only geeky heroes use crowbars" or something. There was a thread about it a few months ago.

"Whatever, crowbars are for geeky video games characters" or something like that. What's in the safe?

Until someone posts a screen, this thread is bollocks

STOP IT! We aren't going to get them if we whine like little boys and girls.

*sits down on chair with hands on lap and legs closed and back straight*

its a crap and pointless easter egg...you just slide a picture up and theres a vault behind it....you hack the control panel and theres some gold in the vault that you can pick up. thats it...i tried carrying it about with me to the end of the level expecting some bonus or comment or something but nothing

Ehm... that's it? Still I demand screenshots!

Oh, yeah, I got the gold too. I threw it at a guard later on in the level :D

Oh my god... on that easter egg site, I checked what they had for HL2, and there's one really good one involving (of all things) David Blaine. I checked it out, and it works perfectly! Next time you're in Black Mesa East, right after you first meet Dr. Mossman, noclip through that chainlink fence and follow the guy who's walking away.

...brilliant.

It's not f*cking David Blaine, it's just a low poly model!

Back