Could this be the big G?

KnifeKnight

Reaction score
far right...
d1_trainstation_0500.jpg

i reckon it just might be..

Its been posted and asked before. Thats not the gman. He never worked in Black mesa.

The gman's suitcase had the black mesa logo on it... But I agree, that's not the gman in that pic.

its breen. they erased his face because he betrayed humanity.

It's not the Gman, it's the "other" scientist model from the original Half-Life.

WTF. People are mixed up. The guy scratched up is Breen. The guy on the right is just some random guy. /kill the guy 2 posts or so up for saying its breen.

Who is this gordon guy we keep hearing about? :rolling:

KagePrototype said:
It's not the Gman, it's the "other" scientist model from the original Half-Life.
Yeah, dude. There were 4 scientist models in the original. There was Eli's, the one that looked like Kleiner (bald, glasses), the one with white hair and a mustache, and the dude with the slicked back hair. That's just the guy with the slicked back hair.

yep: slick einstein eli and kleiner

plus 2 randoms on the left, another random with a moustache at the back.

everyone else we know

Wasn't Alyx's mother killed at Black Mesa? Maybe that's who the woman is supposed to be.

Ok, how about the taller guy in the middle with the moustache...he looks alot like Ken Williams, founder and former president of Sierra Online. A little homage to the guy who gave Valve it's first break, perhaps?

Actually I think it is a head shot of the person that the gman is patterned after...the guy is just a random scientist in the picture making it an easter egg. It could also mean that the gman took the form of a scientist, but that is just a shot in the dark and probly is full of more holes than a spounge.

I think it is, but that's my opinion.

We (I) can't be sure either way.

Im going to commit suicide if the same thread is made another 500 times today.

frusion said:
its our old friend doctor freeman

Isn't that Gordon Freeman in the back on the right? Square glasses and mustache and beard?

I think the gman is the bottom right in the picture, leme do some photoshoppage and show you.

yes gordon freeman is in the back right you are very right

if you remember, the first g-man siting he seemed to be doing business with someone at black mesa, or perhaps retiring? Nothing in halflife was random.. well, i take that back, but notice how the scientist to his side is leaning towards him slightly? Hmmm..

It kinda does look like the G-Man younger though.

superjuanchango said:
http://wantedmod.hl2files.com/comp.jpg
Here is a picture I made showing my theory, it is expressed more in the next pic.

http://wantedmod.hl2files.com/comp2.jpg

The red lines are the similarities. Exactly same haircut, hairline is identical. The pictures are oddly the same angle as well, and even the picture, if looked at closely, has an eyebrow raised. Both have the same looking eyes as well.

well, dude, youve proven me its the G... truely who else can it be seeing that... lol

It's not the G-man, because the G-man wears a blue suit.
Also, there were four types of scientist in HL1. If that were the G-man, then Slick would be missing from the picture. Einstien, Eli and Kleiner are there.

If you see a black-haired man who isn't wearing a blue suit, it's probably Slick, the younger of the four scientists from HL1.

For God's sake, it isn't the G-Man. It's this guy. There. Settled.

Brian Damage said:
W00T! Someone else thinks so!

It's not him though, I asked! Apparently it's somebody called Edna...

I dunno if the scribbled out one is breen but we cant really tell who it is. Breen was the administrator why would he be there in lab attire

doomed - uk said:
Wasn't Alyx's mother killed at Black Mesa? Maybe that's who the woman is supposed to be.
She don't look like that though.
I think the guy to the left may be Dr Rosenberg.

lol who is gorden well u c gorden is a small orange talking sea turtle that helps u tremendusly through the game, if it wasnt for him i would never have completed half life 2

we11er said:
It's not him though, I asked! Apparently it's somebody called Edna...

Who could be:

A: Someone he made up as a joke on you.

B: A character they came up with when designing the photo... in which case the appearance could still be based on him.

C: Someone from VALVe.

ViolenceJack said:
I dunno if the scribbled out one is breen but we cant really tell who it is. Breen was the administrator why would he be there in lab attire

Because he's in the labs?

Mattigus said:
For God's sake, it isn't the G-Man. It's this guy. There. Settled.

dude, THAT's the g-man! He worked for Black Mesa, retired right before the accident, and now is shaping events for his own foul desires!
:dork:

Back