[insert cheesy line here]
lol

edit: oh yea...in 4 and a half hours it will be
2 days omg omg omg omg

new release date....
omg leave
you are not a believer!
SEPT 30th here we come

I still genuinely-honest-to-goodnessly believe that it will be out on the 30th... honestly... no, seriously... I mean it.

:D

errrrm

hl2 is delayed and it is a fact and it won't be out on 30th denial people

Originally posted by Bramski
I still genuinely-honest-to-goodnessly believe that it will be out on the 30th... honestly... no, seriously... I mean it.

.... I don't know whether to believe you or not :(.

Originally posted by Bramski

i still think it will be....and its not a fact untill i dont see it on the shelves on the 30th so :-P

yea, did i ever tell you this board is my home......
oh yea.... soon to be 2 days

lol LoneDeranger is that a picture of ValvedRay on the computer screen on the inside joke?

1:20:57:30 and counting...

i'm still going into best buy and buying hl2 no matter what anyone says

OMGAWD not long before the holy game of all holy game is here.
HALLELUJA let the love of Valve come over you.

and if you are wondering I am not in denial.
My dead cat from last year told me that hl2 wasent delayd

LOL...I got mail from Gabe and ...he told me that it wasn't a stupid joke and that they already did an official announcement so he was talking about Lombardi's mail i guess because other mail was fake and from australia so...It'll still be on 30 !!! lol anyway.:bounce: (too bad i am just kiddin about 30 )

Originally posted by H2HSnake
LOL...I got mail from Gabe and ...he told me that it wasn't a stupid joke and that they already did an official announcement so he was talking about Lombardi's mail i guess because other mail was fake and from australia so...It'll still be on 30 !!! lol anyway.:bounce: (too bad i am just kiddin about 30 )

its a denial thread, find your own delay thread!
:dork:

This is taking too long...plus i need to go through another day of school to get the

weeee 1 day and 4 hours.... I'll really hope it's true.. but I not sure... hmmm

Originally posted by ThaPillow
weeee 1 day and 4 hours.... I'll really hope it's true.. but I not sure... hmmm

nope you have to be sure...or leave :-P
mwahhaha

If HL2 comes out on the 30th, I'll shave myself completely bald, and then eat the hairs on a live webcast via a webcam

Originally posted by Sushi
If HL2 comes out on the 30th, I'll shave myself completely bald, and then eat the hairs on a live webcast via a webcam

OMG i will definatley hold you to that one

hypothetically though you would have to do it if it came out november 30th or any other months 30th

01:07:09:00 :D

i have a very good reason for smiling and you shall all find out when the countdown hits 0 ;)

Originally posted by Kyle2
01:07:09:00 :D

i have a very good reason for smiling and you shall all find out when the countdown hits 0 ;)

omg you are so my new brother

Back