Countdown Thread.

well, I already own CS:S since I have the ATI voucher (I updated to the silver package), how should I know if it's gone through then? :p

rumblefish said:
so i cant buy it with my solo card, only mastercard and visa can, what a bummer...

rf

Same here. I wanted to buy with my switch card. ;(

I think this is the fastest growing thread ever its been open for like 2 1/2

Well I just got an error after the purchasing bar got done. Apparently, my purchase has not gone through yet, but they will email me when if does. So basically I don't know if I should try again, and risk that I purchased it twice, or I should just wait.

this is what i've been waiting for for one whole year :cheers:

TheOriginalEvil said:
Well I just got an error after the purchasing bar got done. Apparently, my purchase has not gone through yet, but they will email me when if does. So basically I don't know if I should try again, and risk that I purchased it twice, or I should just wait.
just wait, in fact try running cs:S

it worked for me regardless of no purchase

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, woot roxorz, i fell like having a party (well kind of) see you all on the b33f servers, i just got it , thanks to my mums visa card!!

rf

I just brought the bronze, I pitty not being able to get the silver right now, but hey when dods comes out I will just buy it single.

See you all ingame! :) Once it updates.. good 20 mins, heh.

TheOriginalEvil said:

Just double click on CS, and it should start unlocking the files.

purchasing gold.... arch so ****ing expensive... you wont fcuking believe it... 142 bucks... ya... Ok I feel kinda insane right now.... oh well screw that :D

hmmmm.... Give it a few.... God I
m excited and I wanna play italy, and I wanna play it now beby! :D

Omg guys so far iv tested de_chateau, de_piranesi, cs_office and let me tell you in office you can like break EVERYTHING. the comps break in every part of the computer. Hd pres gfx roms etc looks hell cool. The water in de_chateau and de_piranesi is INSANE! Going to post some screenshots.

raziel: yeah, I also tried with the comps, that was cool... I see servers are up now, yay :)

silence...

everyone is off playing. Too bad I'm at work. TONIGHT IS GONNA BE FUN.

Lol before it was everytime i refreshed new page. Now its like everyone 30 mins 1 post haha!

Back