Counter Strike Cheating

I was shooting a guy in compound today, I hit him, and hit him again, and again, and again.. He just didn't die! after a while (8 seconds or so) he figured out where I was and shot me in 2 hits... I checked the console:
Damage given to "XXXXX" -97 in 9 hits. I had ak47... so frustrating..

The Brick said:
I was shooting a guy in compound today, I hit him, and hit him again, and again, and again.. He just didn't die! after a while (8 seconds or so) he figured out where I was and shot me in 2 hits... I checked the console:
Damage given to "XXXXX" -97 in 9 hits. I had ak47... so frustrating..

:O is that even possible? Im sure even in the foot 9 hits would kill.

deecrypt said:
Its eazy to head shot i do it all the time :thumbs:

wow, another reason VAC2 should be set to explode the cheaters computer. We don't need more 14 year old assclowns who think they are cool running around.

kmack said:
wow, another reason VAC2 should be set to explode the cheaters computer. We don't need more 14 year old assclowns who think they are cool running around.
Hehe yeah, he'll be bitching around here and Steampowered once VALVE release the hounds of death that are VAC2.

And he's also just given us proof ;)

dekstar said:
haha cool, is that actually you? and if so, could you do a FRAPS recording of what hacking looks like (maybe palying for a while with them on) and send me it in an email? I have never seen what hacks (Except speed hacks) are like.

Ta.

EDIT: Oh, I like VALVe - they're cool.

what site can i upload 28mb to?

deecrypt said:
its a 28mb movie, if i upload it to gmail do i have to send it to the people 1 by 1? or can i link it? then you download it all at once?
1 by one unfortunately

just use fastuploads

Sorry to ask but I'm paranoid about opening .exe files when I don't know exactly whats inside.......if it's a movie why is it an exe?

edit: Nvm, just finished downloading and I saw it was a bink. I'll never understand why people would play a game like that. What the hell is the point? You'd never be any good at the game unless you cheat all the time, maybe it's just me but that looks like it would be very boring.

beam said:
Sorry to ask but I'm paranoid about opening .exe files when I don't know exactly whats inside.......if it's a movie why is it an exe?

edit: Nvm, just finished downloading and I saw it was a bink. I'll never understand why people would play a game like that. What the hell is the point? You'd never be any good at the game unless you cheat all the time, maybe it's just me but that looks like it would be very boring.

youll never understand why people cheat?
2 resons for me

1st reson its funny, its funny when people get pissed and start to say things like "you got a small pen!s" & "did your family give you enough attention?" & "i bet you got beat up in school"... i can think of about 20more.... anyone can call me any hacker steriotype they want...at least for me none of it is true, also when you head shot people with a handgun from the other side of the map

2nd its the feeling, a feeling of not being able to loose, your better then everyone elce, no one can kill you, your perfect,

and thats it

all of you in game that say "you dont have any skill i would own your ass"... yea i bet you would...if you ask me i couldnt give a sh!t...i play for those 2 resons...if i wanted to learn to play with skill i wouldnt use hacks :dozey:

I dunno if I'm doing this right, but I was just playing a few minutes ago and I think this guy was cheating... What do you guys think?

It's a demo btw...

deecrypt said:
its funny when people get pissed and start to say things like "you got a small pen!s" & "did your family give you enough attention?" & "i bet you got beat up in school"... i can think of about 20more.... anyone can call me any hacker steriotype they want...at least for me none of it is true

You have a small penis!

deecrypt said:
2nd its the feeling, a feeling of not being able to loose, your better then everyone elce, no one can kill you, your perfect,

hehe, that's where you're wrong. you are not better than anyone else. Your computer are. It just calculates your kills while you run around retarded.. Well well.. I use to just kill cheaters or get my team to AFK protest. It works every time. No cheater want's to play for more than a couple of rounds if everyone on the other team aren't even bothered by his acts. Just looking at him at spawn.... When noone gets mad, it' s not funny for him anymore. But there are always fragwhores why can't stand the thought of getting killed AFKprotesting... OMFG my Score!! etc.. I just ban cheaters :)

deecrypt said:

You think that you are better than everybody because you cheat? Am I really readying that correctly? How can you brag about that? The fact remains that you accomplished nothing except that you cheated. I am 32 years old and I bet your young. If I ever catch my 13 year old son cheating I take the game away.

jefflesh said:
If I ever catch my 13 year old son cheating I take the game away.

:LOL: Your poor son! Nah, it's crap to cheat online, but sometimes it is fun just to shoot the crap out of the AI...

jefflesh said:
If I ever catch my 13 year old son cheating I take the game away.

If I'll ever catch my kid cheating I'll take his computer away!

jefflesh said:
You think that you are better than everybody because you cheat? Am I really readying that correctly? How can you brag about that? The fact remains that you accomplished nothing except that you cheated. I am 32 years old and I bet your young. If I ever catch my 13 year old son cheating I take the game away.

technically with hacks i am better then everyone elce in that room
i am getting 100kills with 4 deaths....where everyone elce is no where close to that.i see people though walls and head shot everytime, they give me a huge advatage and make me better

--IF--
i played WITHOUT hacks i would be like everyone elce and it would come down to skill...which i think i would loose

do you understand?

deecrypt said:
do you understand?

Well, I don't anyway... It's like driving a motorcycle in a horse race... Except that you don't get a prize, or a shiny rossette, you get a swelled ego...

deecrypt said:
i am getting 100kills with 4 deaths....where everyone elce is no where close to that.i see people though walls and head shot everytime, they give me a huge advatage and make me better

--IF--
i played WITHOUT hacks i would be like everyone elce and it would come down to skill...which i think i would loose

do you understand?

It's still the computer that does the killing. YOU does not get better. You just make sure you run around...

jefflesh said:
I am 32 years old and I bet your young. If I ever catch my 13 year old son cheating I take the game away.

Good man, I can't STAND cheaters. They think they are so big and tough because they can run around at 5 times the normal game walk speed and knife everybody. They have low self esteem so by "embarassing" everybody by knifing them like they are embarassed in school it makes them feel better.

deecrypt said:

--IF--

do you understand?

Please don't come spamming these forums when you lose your game for a year when vac 2 hits you by surprise, cheater. Play the game fairly like everyone else (should). Can you honestly explain to me why you cheat? Just because some robot does all the killing for you so you look cool or do you just like ruining other people's fun? See, I play with skill, maybe I'm not that good at CS, some would even say I suck at it. But I am having fun when I get that legit headshot. I would say it's more fun to play with skills then to have some robot telling me where every player is so I can get an unfair advantage so some people I don't even know IRL can think I'm cool.

Let me guess...you were the kid who cheated in everything as a child? Like when you played chess you wait until the other guy turns around and you rearrange all the pieces?

BTW I'd dump the hacks if I were you, VAC2 is coming by surprise...and soon. If you are caught by VAC cheating you lose your game for a year (and that's only the first offense). So unless you are content with shelling out another 50 bucks for another hl2 copy, I would suggest losing the hacks.

Zeus said:
Good man, I can't STAND cheaters. They think they are so big and tough because they can run around at 5 times the normal game walk speed and knife everybody. They have low self esteem so by "embarassing" everybody by knifing them like they are embarassed in school it makes them feel better.

Please don't come spamming these forums when you lose your game for a year when vac 2 hits you by surprise, cheater. Play the game fairly like everyone else (should). Can you honestly explain to me why you cheat? Just because some robot does all the killing for you so you look cool or do you just like ruining other people's fun? See, I play with skill, maybe I'm not that good at CS, some would even say I suck at it. But I am having fun when I get that legit headshot. I would say it's more fun to play with skills then to have some robot telling me where every player is so I can get an unfair advantage so some people I don't even know IRL can think I'm cool.

Let me guess...you were the kid who cheated in everything as a child? Like when you played chess you wait until the other guy turns around and you rearrange all the pieces?

BTW I'd dump the hacks if I were you, VAC2 is coming by surprise...and soon. If you are caught by VAC cheating you lose your game for a year (and that's only the first offense). So unless you are content with shelling out another 50 bucks for another hl2 copy, I would suggest losing the hacks.

if you would have read post #53 that i wrote you would have seen this... so ill paste it for you exactly the way it is

"youll never understand why people cheat?
2 resons for me

1st reson its funny, its funny when people get pissed and start to say things like "you got a small pen!s" & "did your family give you enough attention?" & "i bet you got beat up in school"... i can think of about 20more.... anyone can call me any hacker steriotype they want...at least for me none of it is true, also when you head shot people with a handgun from the other side of the map

and thats it

all of you in game that say "you dont have any skill i would own your ass"... yea i bet you would...if you ask me i couldnt give a sh!t...i play for those 2 resons...if i wanted to learn to play with skill i wouldnt use hacks"

heres an example of reson #1 that makes me laugh that you just wrote in your reply :LOL:
-"Let me guess...you were the kid who cheated in everything as a child? Like when you played chess you wait until the other guy turns around and you rearrange all the pieces?"
-"They have low self esteem so by "embarassing" everybody by knifing them like they are embarassed in school it makes them feel better"

and vac2 will do nothing, ill take a screen shot with hacks when vac2 does come out

You keep talking buddy. I am just wondering how much ass pounding you get for doing shit like this in real life cuse it's 'funny'. ((Anyone want to email valve about this bastard? He just openly said he does it))

VAC2 will do nothing? Ok, whatever you say...just don't come here crying when you lose your game because you got caught cheating

cool screenshot of the wall hack- surely though if its like that people could / SHOULD play smarter and make it look like they dont have one on....

Although saying that...people ARE idiots!!!

First of all,the guy can't be good,you unloaded 2 clips of M4 and he should have shot you down already if he was good.
Second,did any other players notice it?
Third,how did you blast those M4 clips at him?Where did you aim at and how far was the range?

I personally laugh at cheaters with my mates. If you're going to play a game you might as well play it properly, not ruin it for yourself. Kinda defeats the point of the game doesn't it?

It's like playing blackjack and always knowing what cards your gonna get or playing poker and always know what hand the other guy has but that doesn't really matter considering you always have a royal flush.......the advantage is so great that it defeats the purpose of playing.

Ok ok, let's not let this thread escalate into a flame war. I'm really into what makes people cheat, and how the actual "Hacks" work. I'm not a hacker myself (Haven't used them, I don't like having my game taken away :p) but I have friends who admin their servers using hacks (Following someone around with a wall hack to see if they're aiming through walls and such)

Anyway, thanks for the Video deecrypt. Were you also using an aimbot there? You seemed to get all headshots. Also, is it the wall hack that makes the objects see-through? Or is that just some basic texture tweaking?

EDIT: Also, the g0t's use hacks to annoy people. I personally don't mind (Insta-ban from the server), but do you also have an account where you don't hack, like when you don't feel like it? I often find when cheating in games such as Vice City, it does get fairly boring after long periods of time. Could you explain this further?

dekstar said:
EDIT: Also, the g0t's use hacks to annoy people. I personally don't mind (Insta-ban from the server), but do you also have an account where you don't hack, like when you don't feel like it? I often find when cheating in games such as Vice City, it does get fairly boring after long periods of time. Could you explain this further?

i only have one account, ive been banned from about 13-15 servers
out of the 10k servers that there is on a sat or sun, or 5k durring the week, it does get boring.
seriously i dont play games like CSS, UT04/Quake,painkiller, fast pase games like that without hacks... im just not into those types of games

im into slow ones like rainbow6, ghostrecon, SWAT4, and i dont cheat...
when BF2 comes out i wont play any other game at all :thumbs:

Im not sure if he was hacking or not i wasnt there, but RESPECT THE ELITE PLAYERS WE PWN AND GET PUNISHED FOR NUB PLAYERS, not saying you are....just better :-D

Wookiez said:
Im not sure if he was hacking or not i wasnt there, but RESPECT THE ELITE PLAYERS WE PWN AND GET PUNISHED FOR NUB PLAYERS, not saying you are....just better :-D
Yeah I can't recall how many servers I've been around at like 1:00am, and they're filled with stupid admins who basically suck. All that power must have gone to their heads. Well anyway I usually get kicked for headshotting him for the nth time. Stupid really. I mean, there aren't many other games that are tied so closely to hacking other than Counter-strike and I don't know why.

Mikademius said:
Thank God...
Heh, no problem :E.

Nah seriously, I wouldn't mind inviting a hacker over to our server, so I could practice against him. Not like an aimbotter, but perhaps a wall hacker. Still has to have recoil though ;).

Oh, and speehackers suck. Period.

Back