Counter Strike Cheating

CookieCuttah said:
Practice the ban command/Inform valve command =D
One word: cl_aimbot 1

... Wait, that's two words, well one word an a numeral... Hmm...

man, I still dont see the point of hacking.. I mean, do you really get Joy ou t of it? I mean, I suck at the game, I'm happy if I get one kill every round, but I bet I have more enjoyment from that then hackign and getting 10-11 a round...

I do cheat in single player games, but the computer has no feelings to hurt

Zio said:
man, I still dont see the point of hacking.. I mean, do you really get Joy ou t of it? I mean, I suck at the game, I'm happy if I get one kill every round, but I bet I have more enjoyment from that then hackign and getting 10-11 a round...

I do cheat in single player games, but the computer has no feelings to hurt

Its not hacking, its cheating...get it right btw cheating in singleplayer before youve beaten the game=retarded

MilkMan12 said:
Link doesnt work anymore, I wanna see you hacking, it would be hella fun!
I'll mirror it. Be right back.

EDIT: I can't get onto my bloody FTP. I have to wait too because my password is weird and I forgot it ;)

Is it true that VAC 2 is going to be released soon?

The reason I ask is that I've installed a Mod to change the names of the guns back to the real names. Is it worth restoring the original names in case VAC 2 thinks I am cheating?

Apologies if this has been covered before - I couldn't find it. :|

riceandpeas said:
Is it true that VAC 2 is going to be released soon?

The reason I ask is that I've installed a Mod to change the names of the guns back to the real names. Is it worth restoring the original names in case VAC 2 thinks I am cheating?

Apologies if this has been covered before - I couldn't find it. :|
No, VAC2 won't think that's cheating. All VAC2 will probably do is scan the DLL's to see if anything else is using them except CSS (Common Hack programs "Hook" the DLL's and force them to show all the information the server has onscreen - Weapons, Armour, et cetera). So no, it won't ban you.

Back