counter strike source DOD source

PoiSoNSpiDeR

Reaction score
so i read in a magazine for counter strike source that there was something "Special" about it. like that nobody knows. uhh, any ideas on what it is? like im imagining something that even the beta testers arent getting. maybe the beta testers didnt get everysingle bit of content for counter strike source. and the full version will have something special like vehicles?!? i dont know why they keep this stuff so damn secrety its annoying me! speculate on my theorieees ok thx

umm dod source. soooo we dont get to get it yet. but im sure they have made some minor changes to the game. and do you think we will ever get to FINd out what they are! before release...

Special secret about CS:S: It has less maps than 1.6!

does anyone know waht kind of maps its gonna have???

If one model for each side and one map was considered all the content for cs:s I'm gonna go ahead and start crying.

yeah lol LEP but seriously ... i JUst recent read that counter strike source has something VERY SSPECIAl about it...im sure other people did too. it was on the net somewhere. im ntot gonna go find it though. i think it was in some interview thing

I bet the secret is that it's coming out in a couple days...Oh, wait, nevermind. :O

Lol, not every map is included. Well, that just gave me a second thought on buying this game so soon, unless custom maps will be made shortly, especially cs_militia. But I'll be damned, dust and dust2 sure weasled their ways in :rolleyes:

Back