Counter-Strike: Source Market - Weapon Pricing

Yeah, chances are he will win. But that just makes it more exciting for me :p

Im unemployed and have no patents, but everyone knows chavs rule at CSS.

0mar, if you really are that good, record a demo when you play against someone here. Even I could learn something from it.

I'm badass because I have 3 patents, 4 pending and working on a doctrate in engineering. The fact that I'm good at CS is just icing on the cake.
If you want to be taken seriously then whats with the playground antics? You earn respect based on the person you are, and that attitude won't get you anywhere. It's such a waste to see you've achieved alot but its gone to someone so undeserving. I'd advise we dissolve this dispute now, with people 'challenging you to a duel' thats just silly.

The option to have it on/off should satisfy you so hurry along now, and lets talk about how we should see the Kreig and Bullpup come into more use, even though they are excellent.

Personally, I can feel a certain amount of pleasant irony in the fact that he spelled "doctorate" wrong.

Personally, I can feel a certain amount of pleasant irony in the fact that he spelled "doctorate" wrong.
Tisk...well thats what playing too much CS will do to you. Too much gaming, not enough studying. Kids today eh? Who'd have 'em?

Notice how he is getting his doctorate in ENGINEERING. I'm a junior working towards my BSEE and I can tell you my spelling gets worse by the minute lol.

I can tell you one thing, as an engineer I don't care about "market fluctuations" when I'm playing CS :) .

I'm all for this one! It would make the game instresting and you could figure out a way to make your gun cheaper the next weak by playing some mind games with some n00bs! This should be fun...too bad I have dial up and no highspeed internet available at my house so I can't play source anymoree..but i use to

l|F|B|M|l 1.6, cs:cz, source!! 3 clans! 3 ganes! 3 games PWNED! =P haha

This is stupid. It kills competitive gaming because no one will buy the cheaper guns. An M4 at 6,000 dollars is still orders of magnitude better than a FAMAS at 2,000.

Way to show yourself up, with burst fire on the FAMAS is as effective as an AWP in the hands of talented player. Great for low cash comebacks during match play. The Galil packs a lot less recoil than the AK and commands far better accuracy over distance, the 5 extra bullets also make it a real bonus. I don't favour these guns over the AWP, Colt or AK, but if the chips are down I'm happy to revert to them.

Also the TMP...has no recoil whatsoever and it barely costs. Absolutely ideal weapon for close quarters headshot mugging in the second round.

if there are people who dont like this rule, just play on a sever that gives you $16,000 a round

This whole rule eliminates gay servers like that!...don't you understand what this is trying to do!

and for you people who hate this rule get over it? It gives some enteraintment to the game and gives it for spunk! I mean especially when you don't play it for a while and you come back and see that the m4a1 becomes a $1000 gun! haha that would be sweet!

dont be afraid of change :monkee:

also! no gun is better than another! it comes down to skill! I could pwn the shit out of a noob who has an awp when I have a USP...it depends on skill! obviously if two even players are both using the same guns1 it goes down to whoever is a better player that round...

Back