Counter strike Source pre-load?? I thought they said today!!

spicoli420

Reaction score
Earlier today I could of sworn there was an article on the front page of this site saying that cs source for ati vouchers starts today. Where did it go? How come I don't see it on the list in steam? Why is my penis size only 3 inches? It also said that we will be able to play on wednesday. Is that true?
Thanks in advance for everyones help in answering all my questions:)

there still 8.5 hours left in today, chill out.

No idea on the CS:S issue. Sorry about the penis thing man.

Sorry, that was just asking for a comment though. :D

spicoli420 said:
Earlier today I could of sworn there was an article on the front page of this site saying that cs source for ati vouchers starts today. Where did it go? How come I don't see it on the list in steam? Why is my penis size only 3 inches? It also said that we will be able to play on wednesday. Is that true?
Thanks in advance for everyones help in answering all my questions:)

1) It hasn't started pre-loading yet.
2) I don't know.
3) Ask you father.
4) Take a peak in the CS:S forum we have.

:)

It's still today, it's not tomorrow yet.

Like gh0st said, it's about 3:30 PM in Washington, give them some time :)

8 hours beween GMT London Time and America. So now its 11.32 pm(London) that means in America its 3.32 pm.......................:)

Edit: In fact London summer time is one hour in advance that makes GMT 10.32 so America now is 2.32pm

a-ok,

I just figured since its not on the frontpage anymore then maybe they ran into some problems and decided to ddddd...........delay it.

Wow lost track of my days...preload time already! :O mmm.. WhAt?...YEAH!.....OK!

The BETA is 300mb - so that's how much you'll be downloading this evening.

Valve are likely to start the preload at the same time as cybercafe's - approximately 6pm PST which is 1am GMT.

I promise you it will come out at 9 eastern time. Why? Cause every update has come out at that exact time.

Chris_D said:
The BETA is 300mb - so that's how much you'll be downloading this evening.

Valve are likely to start the preload at the same time as cybercafe's - approximately 6pm PST which is 1am GMT.

*Having crushed many a dream, the doomsayer departs!*

Sorry Chris_D, I heard this as well, but I think a lot of curfews are gonna get tested tonight... :D

Thats *************, guess these guys here have something against them.

deekey777 said:
...But it's too hard to understand....

Why is it so hard to understand that there are 4 timezones in the US. (Besides the Alaska and Hawaii timezones) Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern. Take what timezone you live in, and lets take Pacific for example. If you want Eastern timezone, add 3 hours. Because lets say its 12:00 in pacific. That means in Mountain its 1:00. Central is 2:00 and Eastern is 3:00. For each timezone add one hour.

Its stuff I learned in first grade...

Thats what happens when your main audience is 13+. I do think though that Gabe should lose some (lots) of weight. I would think it would be cool if he worked out or wen drastic and did what Al Roker did. ;)

TST_Devgru Seal said:
Why is it so hard to understand that there are 4 timezones in the US. (Besides the Alaska and Hawaii timezones) Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern. Take what timezone you live in, and lets take Pacific for example. If you want Eastern timezone, add 3 hours. Because lets say its 12:00 in pacific. That means in Mountain its 1:00. Central is 2:00 and Eastern is 3:00. For each timezone add one hour.

Between me (Germany) and New York are 6 hours difference, add 3 and you are in California. It's hard to understand, if the time difference is so big. Here in Germany it's tomorrow (for you). ;)
But I learned, because my favourite female american lives in California. :D

-Frosty- said:
Like gh0st said, it's about 3:30 PM in Washington, give them some time :)

We've given them 6 years... how much more time do they need :eek:

At this rate I will be playing CS:S on Thursday not Wednesday :flame:

And my A-Level results come out on Thursday.... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

TST_Devgru Seal said:

So from his sig I would guess that English may not be his mother language, which may indicate that the USA is not his mother country. You're being too harsh, as it is actually a bit more complicated. Even Chris_D, exalted staff, incorrectly named the timezone as "PST" (Pacific Standard Time) when actually we're running in PDT (Pacific Daylight Time, UTC -7) at the moment, and for the summer.

Well you guys have fun WAITING to PRELOAD the game, haha! Im off to go play, peace.

Yes, it's rather lame.

A game developer is overweight?! I thought they were all world class athletes for sure.

glHalfLife said:
We've given them 6 years... how much more time do they need :eek:

At this rate I will be playing CS:S on Thursday not Wednesday :flame:

And my A-Level results come out on Thursday.... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

OHH DONT REMIND US!!! not lookin forward to that day...

i was just playing cz and nobody in that server new what css was, i thought that was funny

Back