Counter-Strike: Source Video

it makes my screen turn black when i play vidoe and then reboots computer whats wrong?

send all the video links to johan (at) third-core (dot) org and I'll wget them in. Much faster that way.

just so you all know, the low-res and high-res videos are different.. they don't show the same thing. i was under the impression they were the same thing so I only got the high res video at first. also the high res plays a little choppy, even on my super machine.

Check www.HL2Database.com (ran by me) i am putting CS Source Video's and screenshots on there.
i have already uploaded the Low quality one.
i am just waiting for the high quality one to download

Johan_Tayn said:

I lov.. well, I like you a lot! :cheers:

EDIT: DUDE, a tip. Rename or move your cssourcehigh.zip, I thought it was a zipped version of the new hq video! My number of MB's downloaded count, I have to pay money per MB. Great job btw though! :cheers:

FYI, if you're into newsgroups, both clips are now on alt.binaries.games.half-life.counterstrike. If not, ignore this message. :borg:

PC Specs

AFAIK, u were playing with awful Athlon64-FX PC?
Plz tell me the details of your PC playing with, and
CS:S settings also (Video mode, some tweaks).

Great Movie it was, thanks ! :D

The high quality one was a little choppy I dont know why, It was smooth when I was playing the game,

I will put another video showing all weapons tomorrow, keep watching Steampowered.com forums for it :) (or here or gotfrags.com)

and please, dont mirror it without permission ;)

Cheers

Game Players Station
http://www.gameplayerstation.com
Officially Licensed Cyber Cafe in New York City

Anyone notice the fact that you can see your own shadows on the walls!!!

Good stuff! Thanks, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I've never played the original CS though... :upstare:

I think the link is dead. Whenever I try to download it I get nothing. :/

EDIT: Nevermind, all better now.

omg, I got maybe one frame every couple seconds at half-size with the 1280x720 vid.

ownzed = my pc

Chris_D said:
An official subscriber to the Valve Cyber Café Program, which some people will know as Albert222 from the Steam Powered forums, has been kind enough to give us this video of Counter-Strike: Source in action.[br]
[br]
I thought this video was particularly good at showing how the classic gameplay has been complimented by the latest graphics.[br]
[br]
The video weighs in at 18.7mb and shows you a glorious 1:28 of gameplay.[br]Albert222 is the owner of Game Player Station in New York City. The café has 21 machines, all currently with the Counter-Strike: Source beta activated on them.[br]
[br]
If you're in the New York City area, go check it out![br]
[br]
You can find more information about Game Player Station
here.[br]UPDATE: At last I can now provide you with a high resolution Counter-Strike: Source video. Once again this has been kindly given to us by Albert222.[br]
<span align="center"></span>​
[br]Many thanks to our very own Pi Mu Rho for hosting these videos.

WOOT! THIS GAME IS GONNA ROXXORZ AND KICK ASSORZ!!! ......... okay im a noob :(

:p

... but seriously.

From the technical point of view this is not impressive at all. Texture quality and effects don't look impressive. May be this is because of this particular map. Overall I am disappointed by the video, but certainly Valve are not conducting beta to show their technology, just to test it.

Naveed said:
From the technical point of view this is not impressive at all. Texture quality and effects don't look impressive. May be this is because of this particular map. Overall I am disappointed by the video, but certainly Valve are not conducting beta to show their technology, just to test it.
I dunno, you can't really compare this dusty (bright yellow) surroundings with say Doom3 where they can play arround with fancy lights and shadoweffects way more in the dark for example.. So yeah, it's probably just the setting/map that makes it look a bit less impressive.. At least I hope so, I don't want CS:S to be full of compromises for people with slow computers, it should be able to look real nice and detailed at high settings..

anyone seen that boomtown video? nice high quality, 6mins long :O if no ones seen it then can i upload it somewhere? or alternativly ill start a torrent?

i haven't seen the video you are talking about, kevin, and i can't get a hold of the one that is on the front page either. it's forbidden...

can anyone tell me where else i can this one and the boomtown one kevin talked about?

I watched the video and must say that OGC 10 was used.

HAHHA jk[SARCASM]the end[/SARCASM]

I watched it. I can't say that I was that impressed. After all, it's the same old game with slightly better visuals.

i can't download eighter of the res... can anyone help me with that? .. i'm new in here.. just got my log in.. but i can't download.. help me please..

The low res video should work now.
In approximately 5 minutes the high res video will also be working.

As the news post states, the original files were taken down because the traffic was too immense.

Back