cpu specs and sigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaggy2039 said:
you're just pissed that I had the balls to address the issue...

The issue that doesn't go anywhere, its not going against the forum sig code, so its fine, you lose, we win, no shut up and move on.

shaggy2039 said:
am I crazy, or is it really stupid how people put their cpu specs as sigs...
do I care? do you care? does anyone really care what lightning fast computer you have?
are these people hoping to make friends simply because they own a 10GHZ water cooled, space age polymer shielded computer with a radeon 11000?

to all those who do post their specs on their sigs...do us a favor and save the internet space....

1. apparently you care.
2. yes i do care, now what?
3. someone might care, you never know.
4. you dont have to read it.
5. idk about u but id become friends with someone with a 10ghz water cooled comp, cuz theyd be from the future.
6. sadly you've made zero points and are apparently a jealous little girl running a 286mhz ibm.

When people such as Guinny who spend as much money as they do on those things, I say they certainly have the right! :p

But please don't make shit up... that's just... :imu:

guinny said:
1. apparently you care.
2. yes i do care, now what?
3. someone might care, you never know.
4. you dont have to read it.
5. idk about u but id become friends with someone with a 10ghz water cooled comp, cuz theyd be from the future.
6. sadly you've made zero points and are apparently a jealous little girl running a 286mhz ibm.

lol...funny...

DiSTuRbEd said:
The issue that doesn't go anywhere, its not going against the forum sig code, so its fine, you lose, we win, no shut up and move on.

the issue never had to go anywhere...besides there are more people in this thread that agree with me than not...

noones agreeing with you. people with sucky comps might agree with you, or people who are jealous. because if u werent jealous, you wouldnt even give the sig a second thought. but you went as far as to post a dumbass thread about it. i actually think alan00000 has made better threads than this. im going to go to the mercedes dealership tomorrow and complain cuz theyre showing off all their cars.

shaggy2039 said:
the issue never had to go anywhere...besides there are more people in this thread that agree with me than not...

Than what's the issue? You just had the urge to tell the whole world about your opinion on this subject? If so, thank-you because I really needed to hear your opinion. My life was simply not complete until I read this thread.

You could turn off sigs in your control panel, it takes a whole 5 seconds.

shaggy2039 said:

Do you not understand what I said? It obey's the sig rules so its fine, case closed, people can get mad that people have there pc specs in the sigs, but its within its limits then its fine....Dude give it up, you lose.

On behalf of the hl2.net community with comps in their sig shaggy - pwned.

guinny said:
noones agreeing with you. people with sucky comps might agree with you, or people who are jealous. because if u werent jealous, you wouldnt even give the sig a second thought. but you went as far as to post a dumbass thread about it. i actually think alan00000 has made better threads than this. im going to go to the mercedes dealership tomorrow and complain cuz theyre showing off all their cars.

ooops...I touched a nerve...you're upset because people actually do agree (read the entire thread)...
so...no, you're in the wrong for posting your dicksize in your sig everytime you post...I'm glad you spent 4K of your parents money to build your libido...

shaggy2039 , don't you have something better to do than whine about "why do they post their specs"???

am I crazy, or is it really stupid how people complain about people who put their cpu specs as sigs...
do I care for your unfounded complaints? do you guys in the hl2net's forums care? is it really necesary to make such a rackett about people who have A lightning fast computer?
are these people envious or have enough spare time to loathe guys hoping to make friends simply because they own a 10GHZ water cooled, space age polymer shielded computer with a radeon 11000?

shaggy2039 said:
yeah well I'm done here...people like guinny get the point...

you've made no point dumbass. im trying hard not to flame an ignorant moron such as yourself. however i payed for this computer myself cuz i have a job, unlike your 12 year old ass who cant afford a good computer.

guinny said:
you've made no point dumbass. im trying hard not to flame an ignorant moron such as yourself. however i payed for this computer myself cuz i have a job, unlike your 12 year old ass who cant afford a good computer.

Shh we didn't pay for our computers dude....mommy and daddy did, let him believe that! :naughty:

DiSTuRbEd said:
Shh we didn't pay for our computers dude....mommy and daddy did, let him believe that! :naughty:

its amazing how much shit people will say just to make themselves feel better, even though they know theyre wrong. see the brain works in a funny way, if he has one that is. he says out loud to us, that our parents paid for our comp, knowing he made that insult to us, made him feel better about himself, though he knows he has no relevant evidence or proof. he's just a poor jealous 12 year old who wishes he had comps like ours. and anyone who agrees with him is just as jealous, otherwise they just wouldnt care.

nw909 said:
Cost me a good chunk of money back in 1981

I wasn't even alive back then, nw909. I was a 4-5 years old back in 1994...so I had no idea about computers. I just started learning about how they work last November :stare: . I am a n3wb like CyberSh33p.

guinny said:
its amazing how much shit people will say just to make themselves feel better, even though they know theyre wrong. see the brain works in a funny way, if he has one that is. he says out loud to us, that our parents paid for our comp, knowing he made that insult to us, made him feel better about himself, though he knows he has no relevant evidence or proof. he's just a poor jealous 12 year old who wishes he had comps like ours. and anyone who agrees with him is just as jealous, otherwise they just wouldnt care.

Dudeeeeeeeeee 12 year olds can work in corn fields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $2 an hr, he should work there. :thumbs:

Why the f*** my posts always get ignored hahahah
Talk about a post backfiring shaggy

guinny said:

okay...first off, calm down...
secondly, I just built a brand spanking new comp for HL2 and it does indeed kick ass...no need to post mobo specs so folks can drool over it...it's a mobo for christ sakes...

here's the real question...why do you feel the need to post your specs in your sig? why not enlighten us with some hilarious one liner that no one's heard before? that's the real question here...

I see your point shaggy but it's their sig I'm upgrading my comp too I don't think I'll post my specs but it's their sig space let people use it as they see fit.

shaggy2039 said:
here's the real question...why do you feel the need to post your specs in your sig? why not enlighten us with some hilarious one liner that no one's heard before? that's the real question here...

Why did you feel the need to create a thread about this topic? Why do you feel people can't post their specs? That's the real question here...

blahblahblah said:
Why did you feel the need to create a thread about this topic? Why do you feel people can't post their specs? That's the real question here...

His e-penis is toooo small.

DiSTuRbEd said:
His e-penis is toooo small.

yeah..you're on a roll there...you really got me with that one...nice...good thinking there slick...

shaggy2039 said:
yeah..you're on a roll there...you really got me with that one...nice...good thinking there slick...

i dont see you saying anything much more creative there tiger. :dozey:

guinny said:
i dont see you saying anything much more creative there tiger. :dozey:

you're right...I haven't said anything as creative as that throughout this thread...he's a comic genius...

and what the hell are you doing coming to his defense? jesus, his sig defys and mocks your sig...

because i dont take sigs personally, apparently like you do. listen if u have such a 1337 rig, why dont u tell us all what it is? im dying to hear how amazing your comp is.

guinny said:

Guinny, we both have similar 'pooters. It's good that you bought it all by yourself...it shows me that your hobby is 'pooters, so that's where you be spendin' 'da dollas, yo. Shaggy isn't poor because he doesn't buy the top-of-the-line-off-'da-hizzle-pizznizzle-'foshizzle computer like yours. He might have another hobby that he focuses his funds on, you nevva be knowin', G. :afro:

My mommy bought my computer. I can't afford it. She wuvs me, and i got some of those buenas notas... so she paid for it. I live with my parents 'cause I'm a kid. I ain't got no job, dawg, I'm too young. This is my first decent 'pooter. That doesn't make me less of a person or less of a man because my mommy bought it, does it guinny? I wanted to buy a vid card with my money that I saved, but I might use that for my hobby which seems to annoy you guys in the forums so much. You know what it is... :naughty: Representin' :dork:

Guinny, don't worry about other people's specs. Nobody can get a better computer than yours. Yours in mint/pimp. Remember that famous quote? Here it is:

"Can't we all just get along?" -Some dude.

Now, lets try to use Some Dude's philosophy and get along with poor people and hobos.

Oh and here's my comp specs just so you don't be dissin'. I made sure to add in that motorcycle just to piss you guys off. I know it gets your blood pumpin' and makes you want to busta' cap in my ace. Yo.
:afro:

there is some practicality in having rig in sig. its useful on hardware forum section where people ask for help, then all the reader has to do is read their sig for details. or if someone says hey i get 100fps in halflife2, then the guy wouldn't have to ask what rig he acheives that on.

besides that its like having an avatar, its just customizing your profile.

Flame and spam-orific!!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back