*CRASH* The memory could not be 'read' error, for HL2 and CS:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkfallen said:
Finally broke down and uninstalled the new Catalyst drivers. Used some year-old driver 6.14.10.6444 (4.10?) and now Half Life 2 runs FLAWLESSLY and butter smooth, when before it would not even get past the first loading screen when starting a new game.

Thanks for help all.

6.14.10.6444 are catalyst v4.5, and are available here:

http://www2.ati.com/drivers/wxp-w2k-8-01-040421a-015419c.exe

I have found another way to avoid crash.
I think the file "config.cfg" is the trouble maker.
The first time that I install CS with Steam, it can play smoothly.
After I restart the game, it will always shows memory error.
So I found that the content in config.cfg is modified after you
played the game. And the modified config.cfg will cause the game
crash in your next time playing the game.
Please compare my file with yours and modify it, and save it as READ ONLY!
Hope this will help you.

// This file is overwritten whenever you change your user settings in the game.
// Add custom configurations to the file "userconfig.cfg".

unbindall
bind "TAB" "+showscores"
bind "ENTER" "+attack"
bind "ESCAPE" "cancelselect"
bind "SPACE" "+attack2"
bind "'" "+moveup"
bind "+" "sizeup"
bind "," "buyammo1"
bind "-" "sizedown"
bind "." "buyammo2"
bind "/" "+movedown"
bind "0" "slot10"
bind "1" "slot1"
bind "2" "slot2"
bind "3" "slot3"
bind "4" "slot4"
bind "5" "slot5"
bind "6" "slot6"
bind "7" "slot7"
bind "8" "slot8"
bind "9" "slot9"
bind ";" "+mlook"
bind "=" "sizeup"
bind "[" "invprev"
bind "]" "invnext"
bind "`" "toggleconsole"
bind "a" "+moveleft"
bind "b" "buy"
bind "c" "radio3"
bind "d" "+moveright"
bind "e" "+use"
bind "f" "+reload"
bind "g" "drop"
bind "i" "showbriefing"
bind "m" "chooseteam"
bind "n" "nightvision"
bind "o" "buyequip"
bind "q" "lastinv"
bind "r" "impulse 100"
bind "s" "+back"
bind "t" "impulse 201"
bind "u" "messagemode2"
bind "w" "+forward"
bind "x" "radio2"
bind "y" "messagemode"
bind "z" "radio1"
bind "~" "toggleconsole"
bind "UPARROW" "+forward"
bind "DOWNARROW" "+back"
bind "LEFTARROW" "+left"
bind "RIGHTARROW" "+right"
bind "ALT" "+strafe"
bind "CTRL" "+speed"
bind "SHIFT" "+duck"
bind "F5" "snapshot"
bind "F6" "save quick"
bind "F7" "load quick"
bind "F10" "quit prompt"
bind "INS" "+klook"
bind "PGDN" "+lookdown"
bind "PGUP" "+lookup"
bind "END" "centerview"
bind "CAPSLOCK" "+voicerecord"
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "invnext"
bind "MWHEELUP" "invprev"
bind "MOUSE1" "+attack"
bind "MOUSE2" "+jump"
bind "PAUSE" "pause"
d_spriteskip "0.000000"
_windowed_mouse "0.000000"
setinfo _ah "1"
setinfo s3 "67108863"
setinfo s2 "67108863"
setinfo s "67108863"
setinfo _vgui_menus "1"
hud_classautokill "1"
voice_modenable "1"
hud_centerid "1"
hud_fastswitch "0"
cl_dynamiccrosshair "1"
cl_minmodels "0"
cl_righthand "1"
hud_draw "1"
hud_capturemouse "1"
_cl_autowepswitch "1"
_snd_mixahead "0.1"
ati_npatch "1.0"
ati_subdiv "2"
bgmvolume "0.000000"
rate "2458.000000"
bottomcolor "6"
brightness "8.000000"
cl_allowdownload "1"
cl_allowupload "1"
cl_backspeed "400"
cl_cmdbackup "2"
cl_cmdrate "30"
cl_corpsestay "600.000000"
cl_crosshair_color "50 250 50"
cl_crosshair_size "auto"
cl_crosshair_translucent "1"
cl_dlmax "128"
cl_download_ingame "1"
cl_dynamiccrosshair "1"
cl_forwardspeed "400"
cl_himodels "0"
cl_idealpitchscale "0.8"
cl_lc "1"
cl_logocolor "#Valve_Orange"
cl_logofile "lambda"
cl_lw "1"
cl_minmodels "0"
cl_radartype "0"
cl_righthand "1"
cl_shadows "1"
cl_timeout "35"
cl_updaterate "8"
cl_vsmoothing "0.05"
cl_weather "1"
con_color "255 155 50"
console "1.000000"
crosshair "1.000000"
fastsprites "0"
fps_max "101"
fps_modem "0"
gamma "3.000000"
gl_dither "1"
gl_flipmatrix "0"
gl_fog "1"
gl_monolights "0"
gl_overbright "0"
gl_polyoffset "0.1"
hisound "1"
hpk_maxsize "0"
hud_capturemouse "1"
hud_centerid "1"
hud_draw "1"
hud_fastswitch "0"
hud_saytext_internal "1"
hud_takesshots "0"
joystick "0"
lookspring "0.000000"
lookstrafe "0.000000"
m_filter "0"
m_forward "1"
m_pitch "-0.022000"
m_side "0.8"
m_yaw "0.022"
model "gordon"
MP3FadeTime "2.0"
MP3Volume "0.800000"
mp_decals "300.000000"
name "PLAYER"
net_graph "0"
net_graphpos "1"
net_scale "5"
r_bmodelhighfrac "5"
r_detailtextures "0"
s_a3d "1"
s_automax_distance "30"
s_automin_distance "2"
s_bloat "2.0"
s_distance "60"
s_doppler "0.0"
s_eax "0"
s_leafnum "0"
s_max_distance "1000"
s_min_distance "5"
s_numpolys "200"
s_polykeep "1000000000"
s_polysize "10000000"
s_refdelay "4"
s_refgain "0.4"
s_rolloff "1.0"
s_verbwet "0.25"
sensitivity "5.200000"
skin ""
spec_autodirector_internal "1"
spec_drawcone_internal "1"
spec_drawnames_internal "1"
spec_drawstatus_internal "1"
spec_mode_internal "1"
spec_pip "0"
suitvolume "0.250000"
sv_aim "0"
sv_voiceenable "1"
team ""
topcolor "30"
viewsize "120.000000"
voice_enable "1"
voice_forcemicrecord "1.000000"
voice_modenable "1"
voice_scale "0.850000"
volume "0.800000"
setinfo "_ah" "1"
setinfo "s2" "67108863"
setinfo "s" "67108863"
setinfo "_vgui_menus" "1"
+mlook

"Originally Posted by Dominator5158
I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER!!!!!!!

OK DO THIS IT WORKED AND HAS NOT CRASHED FOR ME AT ALL...

GO HERE

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\YOURACCOUNTNAME\half-life 2

Then go into where you see Bin folder and then press CTRL+A then CTRL+C then go back to :

Then PASTE ALL OBJETCS!!!

Then COPy EVERY SINGLE THING AGAIN THT U SEE HERE :

EVERYTHINGGG!!! EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT
EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT EXCEPT
for
BIN folder and then go into BIN Folder and Paste and if it asks you to Replace Press YES!!!

AND IT WORKS!!!!!
works for me and others....i hope and i give you guys my best luck to get your game you payed for working!!!"

this seems to work for me... :D

hope it does for you...

This worked for me... but when I changed my resolution from 1024*786 to 1280*1024 it locked anyway. I have a high end GPU and I would really appreciate Valve in giving more support to the community!

Worked with Valve - Made some progress

Dialog from thread with Valve:

NVIDIA nForce2 Motherboard Chipset has known memory timing issues that can cause memory read errors - www.nvidia.com

Alex van Kaam's Motherboard Monitor can cause game sound stuttering problems - Disable this before playing games

NVIDIA Display Driver Service - disabling this service might help eliminate loop errors - http://www.viaarena.com/Default.aspx?PageID=5&ArticleID=9

Symantec ScriptBlocking Service can cause Steam updating problems

I stopped MBM and NV Display Service, and verified that Steam was downloading properly. The error message changed but it still crashed on intro.

AND

I am sorry, but the problem you are experiencing is not something I will be able to assist you with any further. The issues you have described are most likely are usually caused by some sort of hardware problem.

The following problems (and others) have been known to cause this particular error:

CPU Overheating: You can check with your processor manufacturer for software that monitors your CPU's temperature to verify this is or is not the issue.

GPU Overheating: You can check with your processor manufacturer for software that monitors your GPU's temperature to verify this is or is not the issue.

Mismatched and bad RAM: Mismatched and bad RAM Chips have been known to cause this error.

Incompatible Motherboard Bios: You will want to be sure you are running the most up to date Chipset drivers for your particular motherboard.

Insufficient Power Supply: Be Sure that your power supply is sufficient for all the peripherals your system is running in addition to your video card. A good tool for verifying this can be located here: http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_supply/

Sound Card Conflicts: Be sure you are running the most up to date sound card drivers, you may want to move the sound card up a PCI slot if applicable as well.

IRQ Conflicts: Be sure there are no IRQ Conflicts on any of the peripherals you are running.

Again, I apologize I could not assist you further, however this is most likely a system specific issue that you will need to research and correct.

Reluctantly, I started to suspect my hardware. I lowered my FSB from 166 to 160 and I made it all the way through the intro. I creeped back up to 165 and I made it through the intro but noticed some hiccups during initial game play. I have left MBM and NV Display enabled during these tests.

We may all have different problems that exhibit similar symptoms, so my advice would be to try some of the suggestions from Valve. I knew that I did not have a heat problem, or bad ram, or an old bios, or a bad power supply, or a sound card conflict. Perhaps my issue is just the flaky nature of NF2 chipsets.

Cheers

My System:

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (NF2-400) (Onboard everything but video)
AMD XP 3000+ / ThermalTake Silent Boost (42 deg C die)
Kingston Twin RAM 1024MB
Gainward FX5700U Golden Sample (35 deg C idle)
ThermalTake Xaser II Case (5 fans)
Enermax 465W P/S

I've managed to virtually eliminate this error by correcting the memory timings. My BIOS had them set to 2-4-4-8. Changing them to 2-3-3-6 (as specified by OCZ), HL2 crashed once the entire game, before it would crash repeatedly at the same point.

AMD64 3500+
Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-9 motherbard
Gigabyte Radeon X800XL graphics card
1GB RAM (4x256MB OCZ PC3200 EL DDR-RAM)
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card
Chieftec 420W PSU
Codogen 6097 Graphite case

E

MetalSonic53 said:
Half-Life 2 and CS:S both give me a "'The Instruction at 0x####### referenced memory at 0x#######. The memory could not be 'read'" error when I try to change graphics options from the default "medium" settings and apply the changes. For CS:S, that's the only time it would happen.

For Half-Life 2, however, it happens in that instance, AND when I try to quicksave a game, AND when loading a new part of a level, AND at completely random points.

Specifically, the game's sound will start speed looping, and that's when I know it has crashed for sure. The Windows XP "error" sound plays, and a few seconds later that 'The Instruction at 0x####### referenced memory at 0x#######. The memory could not be 'read' error pops up.

I can live without toning my graphics options on this laptop, but I want to be able to play Half-Life 2, which runs very decently UNTIL it crashes.

I have started playing Half Life 2 recently and the game crashes everytime i try to SAVE otherwise it runs fine. The error message is same as above. When i restart the game, the saved game is there. I have come to this forum for help and find that many people are having same prob. Has a solution been found? I am too lazy to read through the 73 pages of posts!!!

Another thing not a lot of people have considered is.

Have you got your subwoofer sat right next to your computer. You'd be amazed how much trouble this can cause.

ok since alot of you dont understand why this is happening i will explain.

when you first run half-life2 it wants to make a sound cache (dont ask me why) so it may look like the screen is frozen, but its not, its loading all the sounds files from the .gfc file.

there may also be a problem becouse of what programs u have open. if u have a 512 ram (like me) and have several applications and if most of them equil out to about 512 then you should close some of the big ones such as (limewire, edonkey, and other fileshareing applications becouse they take more ram than anything else that is a regular application) so if you have to many apps open and try to run half-life2 it wonr workl becouse it doesnt have enough ram.

to get past the crashing about the memory failier go to the steam then go to play game then right click half-life2 or hl2 dm or cs:s then go to properties then go to launch options then past this in it:
+mat_forcehardwaresync 0 +snd_async_prefetch_priority 1

it may seem like the screen froze. it didnt so dont worry it took me about 12-15 minuts for it to start.

after that works then go to options and got to vidiop and make it windowd so if it crashes you can still get to your desktop.

after it works ... the +mat_forcehardwaresync 0 +snd_async_prefetch_priority 1 drops alot of fps so then go back to launch options and copy this in
+mat_forcemanagedtextureintohardware 0

then it should work.

if it say missing files then post here saying what it is missing and ill get it for you.

My god, is this thread still going? The insanity ...
It's been on my watch list for months - I was sure i'd removed it too :s

I recommend one of the mods goes thru this quickly, or some helpful chap, and pick out the important points - no-one will ever read 55 pages of this :s

So 7 months later and Valve still doesn't give a damn? Wow, I'm so glad I paid $55 for these four coasters. I guess I'll have to pick up the Xbox version. Another $50 down the drain.

taku said:
So 7 months later and Valve still doesn't give a damn? Wow, I'm so glad I paid $55 for these four coasters. I guess I'll have to pick up the Xbox version. Another $50 down the drain.

I think it is more of a hardware problem then a software problem so calm down.

hl2.exe Application Error

Finally got round to installing the DVD Retail version of HL2 last night.
Took the default install, then let Steam download whatever else it needed.
Game does not even start.
All the games say 100% Ready and Offline mode is available.
I get the "Valve" splash screen, the copyright screen, a blurred image of City 17 with "Loading" in the bottom right corner, and then it sits at a black screen before finally displaying the "memory could not be read" error.
I'm running the following PC:
P4 3.06GHz (with HT) on an Asus P4PE Mobo
1GB of RAM
Radeon 9800XT with Catalyst 5.5 Drivers
Audigy 2 with latest drivers

Even with no other programs running (& hogging memory) it still refuses to run.
I've also posted this on the Steam site and included my msinfo32 file, in the hope I can get it resolved.
I've been looking through the 73 pages (!!) of this thread for a solution - is there anything I can try to at least get the game up & running?
"Game of the Year" ? - it would be nice to find out...

73 pages with my current forum settings. I have the same problem. CSS is the worst crashing sometimes every 5 minutes. HL2 lasts about 20minutes a time, and DM seems to work for 40minutes a time.

I've never had any other problems with any other games. So this is really aggravating. I just finished HL2, and I really don't have a sense of what happened in the game. Cause every 20 minutes I had to reset my computer.

Trying to play CSS online... Just get into it, and "Hello desktop".

Should have got GTA San Andreas.

entigy, try updating your drivers, becuse they could be causing a problem. check all your drivers as even dodgy soundcard drivers and mosue drivers ave caused problems for me. I have a smilair siystem but ctalyst 6. something so give it a shot.

Well, I've had this problem, but it only happens to me when I alt+tab outta the game...

Try updating your drivers, re-installing... Uhh.... Yeah

Well I've got the latest Catalyst 5.6 drivers waiting to be installed, so I will give them a try over the weekend.
The Audigy 2 soundcard is using the latest drivers from Creative's site.
The next step I suppose is to try running the game with only one stick of RAM installed, see if that makes any difference. Still seems a bit drastic though.
It must be the way the Source code "talks" to the memory, because I have never experienced this problem with any other game. :hmph:

Hi all,

I get this problem only when I play the "substance" mod and only when I reach the square with all the striders. I can play the original fine.

AMD 64 3000
ASUS K8VSED
512Mb
GeCube 9600XT
WinXP Pro SP2
Catalyst 4.11

I did notice though that the problem began when I removed some adware associated with Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 - It was BPC.exe I think.

Paul

Um...

I get this same problem, but when I change the texture or the shader setting, it has that same error...

Intel Celeron 2.4ghz
768mb DDR RAM
and an CRAPPY intel integrated 64mb vid card

Would getting a new vid card help?

Okay, I think I isolated the problem (for me anyway). I had Windows Update on automatic, so it installed Software Distribution pack 2.0 (about the time when it started crashing, is there anyway to uninstall, or revert back to the old config without using System Restore?.

Wow that's really messed up then, I guess I should go buy a ge-force card from now on.

Err...I have that problem and I have a Geforce 6800 card, so no, its not restricted to an ATI video card. Of course, mine only gets past the valve logo sign, and then it crashes after displaying a blurred background. This error, I think, is caused by other factors, not just video cards. But maybe its more prevelant on an ATI system, I don't know for sure.

Since I posted about the problem in this thread (quite a few pages back), I managed to get the game working by finding a save game that did work and then playing on from there. I hardly had the issue again UNTIL it happened after defragmenting the disc. Since that coincidence, I have never defragmented, but more important, I've never had the problem again.

I say coincidence, but has anyone with the problem not defragmented?

It's clutching at straws. Maybe Valve sent a game update that fixed it, but I'm now superstistic about it and keep a fragged file system.

Well I just installed the newly released 5.7 Cats thinking that they would fix this problem we all have. Scratch that idea, I started a new game of HL2 and I got half way loading it and the game locked up. It seems the newer the drivers the worse the crashing gets for me. I bet with the 5.8s I won’t even be able to start the damn game. I really want to play my HL2 too. I will try the 4.12s maybe going old will work since going new doesn’t.

[EDIT]

I just uninstalled HL2 and Steam the whole package. Then defragged my PC. I installed Steam then HL2 and the whole package, and to no surprise HL2 still doesn't work. I can say though, that HL2 finishes loading. It locks up at the very beginning of a new game. The Half-Life 2 text comes up and it just sits there. I have to alt tab out and close is manually which takes about 5 mins of loading. HL2 DM also has the same problem. But, CS:S and HL:S work perfectly fine. My guess is CS:S and HL:S have had a few newer updates than HL2. So maybe when the new update for HL2 comes out this will all be fixed. I just realy hope this update will be out soon.

I've solved my problem... It's simpple, I just bought a new motherbord, processor and memory :rolleyes: , now it works like a dream

Sambol said:
I've solved my problem... It's simpple, I just bought a new motherbord, processor and memory :rolleyes: , now it works like a dream

Well thats great for you but some of us don't have $500 or more to just throw away. Plus my mobo isn't even a year old yet. When I first got HL2 it worked like a dream. Once HL2 was updated these crashes started to happen.

Sambol said:
So did i and it still crashes!! WTH is going on?

the game is crashing for me when i exit to windows and then try to load the window back up.........
both HL2 and CS:S everything else is fine though

Temporary Solution?

Fellas,

Just registered to see if I can help any. I saw a thread here that might help some of us. Post #25 gives all the details. I've tried the program out and I am having success so far, though there is a bit of stuttering. I haven't had a memory read error yet. Credit goes to 'mkdox' of the gameshout forum. Here is the post below:

OK people, I have the same problem "memory could not be read", yadda yadda. I've tried every little thing suggested in the forums (u know them already), and nothing. The best thing I'd get was 5-15 minutes of gameplay.

HOWEVER

I have found what appears to be the best workaround solution.
It first came to me when I read a post that said: "It basicly means you're running out of memory." So there. What do you need when running out of memory? Yes, you, the little guy in the back - that's right, a MEMORY MANAGER. So I've looked around, reading reviews and stuff (because I really don't trust memory managers) and, on Cnet's Download.com, there's a small 520 KB freeware program called "FreeRAM XP Pro v1.40".

Didn't think it would work, BUT IT DID. I played Half Life for 4 and 1/2 hours continuously and no problems WHATSOEVER.

These are the settings I've changed in FreeRAM XP Pro (I left everything that's not mentioned below unchanged):

Program tab:
CHECK "If not started w/ Win, free RAM when starting"

Memory tab:
CHECK "Automatically free every 15 minutes"
UNCHECK "Prompt before automatically freeing"
UNCHECK "Don't auto run if CPU use over ..."
UNCHECK "Don't auto run during significant disk usage"
CHECK "No reports and pass prompts at auto running"

Sound/Shortcut tab:
UNCHECK "Use program sounds".

Save the settings, click on "Go" in the FreeRAM window, minimize it and start Half Life. That's it, hope it works for you too.

BTW, the video settings were set to 1024x768, minimum details (it's how I initially set it, now it's working like that and I didn't have the nerve to try and change it).

And one last paranoid thing: for all feeble-minded twerps that may pick on my post for promoting software (publicity): crawl up and die! I've used this memory manager and it works, I can now play HL2 properly. You can also try other memory managers, but this one worked for me. I wrote this post for those who are interested more in actually playing HL2 rather than staring at it's box and waiting for an official patch.

happy gaming

I'm not trying to plug this program, btw. Never heard of it till I read this post. I'm also always wary of 3rd party proggies, but I'd figure it's easier than moving RAM sticks around. Anyway, I am still testing it out, but I have been able to run the game longer than I have been able to since I installed it. Hopefully, this success continues while we wait for an official patch. My specs are below:

Abit NF7-S v2
1 gig of Corsair Value Select pc3200
Athlon xp 2600 @ 3200 speeds (1.9ghz to 2.3ghz)
GeForce 6800 vanilla

Thanks,
-Mike

Update

After more extensive playing, I did still receive the error even while using the above memory management program :frown: . Sorry to anyone who downloaded the app and wasted their time. The good news is that after lowering my FSB back to 166, I am able to play the game error free! I also have turned off my pagefile, but I suspect the FSB lowering is what is letting me run the game stable now.

Finally got HL2 to run !!

Well, for the first time *ever* since I bought the game, I've finally got it to progress past the first couple of splash screens.
I've always used the ATI Tray Tools utility with my Radeon 9800XT card, but in preparation for installing the new 5.8 Catalyst drivers I uninstalled it.
After installing the new drivers (but not the utility) I tried to run HL2 and it ran fine - I got to the start of the actual game where you are riding on the train.
So, just in case anyone else has this utility running, I'd try uninstalling it - you never know ;)

Incidentally, after using Add/Remove in the Control Panel to remove the ATI components, I then restarted in Safe Mode and used Driver Cleaner to remove *every* possible remaining ATI file/dll etc.
I've left the 3D Settings on "Balanced" and HL2 is running fine.

Retarted motherboard

Hey guys I've had this deeply frustrating error for a very long time now.
And every thread I have looked at pertaining to this error seems to present the solution of slowing the memory down.... lowering the voltage.... slowing down the FSB... etc.

Now this is awesome that these people have gotten their source games to work right... but my dilemma is that my computer has some dumbass HP/ASUS watered down (piece of sh*t) motherboard.
The model number is: A7N8X-LA

I look into the BIOS for any way to change memory voltage FSB speed or anything with no avail...

Now if anyone knows anything about this mobo or has updates for it that un-retard it's BIOS.... or any 3rd party programs I could download and use those to change the memory or FSB settings so I could bypass the P.O.S. BIOS altogether... or a link to a nice sledgehammer i could put through the side of my case it would be much appreciated.

-Thanks ahead of time... Joe Bower

i get this error as well, i cant seem to find out the problem, looked everywhere for a solution...nothing....

Intel Pentium 4 1.7ghz
Geforce FX 5200
512MB Ram
550W Power supply
80 Hard drive
realtek ac 97 audio

lol...

I think it has more to do with the engine itself rather than just HL2 and its mods. Try playing Vampire The masqurade: Bloodlines, it uses the source engine also. Ok, a rushed and unoptimised version of source but still, same systems/consoles, blah. Anyways, I sometimes get the error in HL2 but I have it WAY worse on VTMB, I can finish HL2 (^_^ yays!) but Vampire is unplayable, its really that bad.

The good thing about Vampire is it generates full error logs which you wouldnt get with HL2 (obviously they knew it would crash over and over again) and since the company that made it has vanished from the face of the earth (Troika Games) no patches! :D

Source generates an error in Client.dll, Engine.dll and *game*.exe (HL2.exe/vampire.exe). It is not a sound related problem as far as I can tell, though many would think so. I did think it was a problem with Vampire only as it was coded in Python but that isnt the case either. Cant say its a problem with page file, im using 3GB of my second drive for that alone, HL2 and Vampire are on my Primary drive. Cant really see a nVidia 6800 Ultra struggling with graphics or 1GB of RAM being not enough. I get horrible frame rates and the error hits me every 5 mins in Vampire, with HL2 i can go about 30-45mins then blah o_O

I can post the error logs if you want? :D Anyways, these games need a health warning, my head hurts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back