Tank
Reaction score
i got bored while playing with the physgun in buildingblocksfinal :x

So i decided to make a huge idol of my new god,

THE TIKI MAN! :bounce:

lol

pos ur own crazy creations here, lets see what we can come up with :E

ill give a prize to the craziest pic holder :cheers:

(ps. had to lower the res to make it under 100k, sorry for low quality)

omg, its ehh.. ehm.. Tiki man? hmm.. cool.. hehe

So... Smoke, is that pile of bodies in front of your "Tiki" a sacrificial offering? If it is, I think the "Tiki" wants a BURNT offering! No-one likes to eat cold food (unless its pizza, and those don't look like pepperoni to me!).

MajorPayne said:
So... Smoke, is that pile of bodies in front of your "Tiki" a sacrificial offering? If it is, I think the "Tiki" wants a BURNT offering! No-one likes to eat cold food (unless its pizza, and those don't look like pepperoni to me!).

tiki man want burny food!! tiki man GET burny food!

cmon someone else must have a CRAZY CREATION they can post, surley?

MoFo said:
rolf? rolling on laughing floor?

anyways, rolf is a name here in norway :p

i was just about to post the same... well, better than amlo...'assing my laugh off'

i wish i was better at the welding part, i suck at it so i havent been able to make anything kool

me either lol, what are you supposed to do? put blobs on either piece then put them together with the beam on? i dont know...sometimes i do it by f|uke, other times nothing works. Any pointers?

All I can give you is "practice makes perfect." Take your time, try to avoid long objects (like wooden beams) untli you get more advanced, Try building a 5x5 square wall of the concrete blocks, for starters.

I've made a spinning merry-go-round with 8 saw blades attached to it for a nice cutty thingy.
Worked pretty well until one of the blades did that akward sudden upright thing and I get "Infinite Value VPhysics" thing in the console, and if I try to mess with that object, it crashes.

Attachments

• death.jpg
    death.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 337
GM_Builders
Sorta the same as buildingblocks, but some different things. And a lot more space, and a half-pipe.

The children's toy-turned-death-machine has my vote!

EEEVIL, but cool! :cheers:

BetaMaster said:
All I can give you is "practice makes perfect."
You could practice for a million years and it wouldnt make a difference, the welder is THE most awkward and fickle thing a game has ever seen, ever.

omfg rofl @ tiki!! omfg... rofl @ pile of burning corpses.... bow down....

Domenico

EC said:
GM_Builders
Sorta the same as buildingblocks, but some different things. And a lot more space, and a half-pipe.

yes.. tiki want know where be found!

i would also like to know as i myself cannot find it.........TIKI CANNOT FIND!!! TIKI WANT!!!

smoke said:
i would also like to know as i myself cannot find it.........TIKI CANNOT FIND!!! TIKI WANT!!!

ALL HL2 COMMUNITY WILL FEEL WRATH OF TIKI! RUN IN TERROR, WHITE DEVILS!

( :D )

BetaMaster said:
All I can give you is "practice makes perfect." Take your time, try to avoid long objects (like wooden beams) untli you get more advanced, Try building a 5x5 square wall of the concrete blocks, for starters.

ha, i built my house like the 3rd day I got the mod. all wooden planks

Reaktor4 said:
You could practice for a million years and it wouldnt make a difference, the welder is THE most awkward and fickle thing a game has ever seen, ever.
I can handle it quite well. You just need to learn when to move your player, move the mouse, how much to move the mouse/player, etc. Some things can be pivoted quite sensitively to the mouse, as in you barely turn the mouse, and the object will begin to spin around the weld points, and other things are more difficult to spin, and you have to move your player around the object and get at it from a different angle. Practice really does help.

BetaMaster said:
I can handle it quite well. You just need to learn when to move your player, move the mouse, how much to move the mouse/player, etc. Some things can be pivoted quite sensitively to the mouse, as in you barely turn the mouse, and the object will begin to spin around the weld points, and other things are more difficult to spin, and you have to move your player around the object and get at it from a different angle. Practice really does help.

exacly, thats how I did it, the pivot thing

Back