Crossfire2

Reaction score
Searched and could not find...

I read some people wanted it.
Just finished playing crossfire in HL2DM, completely redone.
Airstrike doesn't work though, and not many things you can pick up. And the ladders don't really work.
Look for servers playing crossfire2.

where do i dl?

anyways, dont wanna play Crossfire without Airstrike...that was the fun with it :D

I just downloaded it from the server, didn't take too long. It's fun to mess about in

Damn, this one will need to be tweaked up RIGHT NOW!!

I can imagine tossing in a few items to throw around and new weapons placement. Maybe even port the old weapons into the map.... yeah!!

Crossfire was awsome looking but played like crap.

-The bomb doesnt kill anyone.

-Cant climb ladders.

-You all spawn in the RPG courtyard.

-Everyone just uses the Rpg. :-(

I played it yesterday, but it must have been running for a long time because the bug where none of the weapons respawn or get moved off the level (sometimes happens with the xbow and pulse on lockdown) made it so that there were absolutly no weapons at all to pick up. Got boring fast with just the machine gun. Looked pretty nice, but some of the dimensions were pretty weird, like with all the windows. You can't jump from the RL window to the Health/battery window anymore and so on.

i just played on a new version dm_crossfire_b1 or something and that one had working ladders, bomb killed everyone and more spawn places

this map need fast changes

all players r rocket campers is this map :flame:

the maps includes too few physic objects...its just rpg/mg war

I like it, good to see a new beta has come out so the damn Nuke works though.

Speaking of Crossfire, has anyone found the magnum in it? I swear I've looked through that entire map and not found it, but there's magnum ammo in one of the corners. Anyone know where it is?

The magnum is in some corner surrounded by a chain link fence. Its not too far from where you spawn

Crossfire needs some serious tweaking. Too many rocket launchers, too many crossbows. The .357 is hard to find and you can't jump out the windows. You wouldn't even need to change the map for that last one, just lower the gravity a bit.

nice. i love this level. good to see it back. i can remember hours of fun on lan games with this map.

Im pretty sure you can jump out of the windows by crouch-jumping

Back