Crysis has been conquered

It's their fault they didn't design their engine better. I really don't agree with the whole "we're designing a game for hardware that doesn't exist yet" bullshit.

They designed their engine brilliantly. It's not suited well to extremely low end cares. With top of the line cards and futures cards, this engine can do some amazing stuff.

Too many people think this was designed for their old DX8 card.

i say that after tweaking my settings for a while i ended up getting pretty decent frame rates on high to very high settings....so the game looks awesome, but im still standing by my argument that we cant play the game as it was meant to be played...

Not even Crytek can. I'd imagine. Unless they are already messing around with the 9xxx cards.

lol @ that video Dogboy. haha

I had this game in my hand, along with like 20 DVD's, and Race 07. Black Friday, they had DVD's for $3 and $4, so I got all the ones that looked decent.

Thing is, at Circuit City, she said, I'm sorry, I can only ring up 17 items on one receipt, so I said you know what, I'll come back for Crysis later, after I check other stores to try to catch some good deals. After shoping for new stuff for my house, I just wanted to go home with a car full of stuff I bought, and I had to work later.

So I didn't get it.

I'll have to check out some reviews. I noticed the minimum PC specs are much lower than I expected, and my PC mets the recommended requirements (?!).

Its EA, so the minimum specs are bullshit.

You approve of EA, yet are boycotting Steam?

Its EA, so the minimum specs are bullshit.

You approve of EA, yet are boycotting Steam?

Well they didn't DEVELOP the game so I was OK buying it.

Just like the OB.

But, EA will soon get Crytek and Valve.

Well they didn't DEVELOP the game so I was OK buying it.

Just like the OB.

But, EA will soon get Crytek and Valve.

Valve aren't publicly traded - EA can't buy them.

so the game looks awesome, but im still standing by my argument that we cant play the game as it was meant to be played...

I played the game it was meant to be played.

I thought it was not legally possible to buy out a privately owned corporation. Only if Valve was open to public purchase of its shares could EA buy out Valve.

I didn't think it was legally possible to suck as much as EA.

Back