CS Addiction.

Kyo said:
I am 22% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

Some of those questions are Bullshit like;

Did you upgrade your machine so you didn't fall behind?

Well maybe I did so I could play with higher quality that doesn't mean I like CS. When making a questionare ppl should think clearer.
I didn't bother to finish it because a lot of them didn't have to do with cs. Like the one where it says "Do you know the names of the guns when you watch a movie?". Yah I do but not because of cs.

outpost233 said:
I didn't bother to finish it because a lot of them didn't have to do with cs. Like the one where it says "Do you know the names of the guns when you watch a movie?". Yah I do but not because of cs.

CS doesn't even use real gun names, but they used to. I've known the names of guns long before they started appearing in games because shooting is one of my hobbies and I'm a gun collector. Somehow that makes me addicted to CS.

Pressure said:
CS doesn't even use real gun names, but they used to. I've known the names of guns long before they started appearing in games because shooting is one of my hobbies and I'm a gun collector. Somehow that makes me addicted to CS.

The reason CS doesn't use real gun names is that you're esentially DLing and using the retail version of Counter-Strike on Steam.

The old mod versions all had the real world gun names, while retail is stuck using false gun names due to copyright issues.

Anyway, I'm sure you knew this, but.. figured I'd post it anyway :)

14%. I hardly ever play counterstrike because I can't stand the people who talk on the mics and people take the game WAY to seriously. That game is worse than a gambiling addiction.

Back