http://*************/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=14965

(ya'll know what to do with that link)

kab_militia_b10001.jpg

kab_militia_b10009.jpg

militia_beta_m0010.jpg

kab_militia_b10004.jpg

militia_beta_m0007.jpg

militia_beta_m0002.jpg

kubakia!! why didnt you put my avatar :( AnError dont wuv you anymore.

Nice. That's how I imagined cs_militia in source would look like. Very well done. Is the bathroom... as it should be?

the night background fits perfectly, like that militia2 movie

very nice :)

It's a shame that if the bias layout isn't changed, the map still sucks. =/

am i the only one who is not in the loop? i have no idea which naughty hl2 site we are talking about :rolling:

hl2 world

Anyway after trying this map it gets almost unplayable in places eg coming out of tunnel near garage and around back of house. I am talking drop down to like 10fps on my machine. It looks pretty nice, a few changes to militia, my main problem with it is performance and the area at the back of the house is huge.

And the zip file contains the folder "sounds" it should be "sound" for it to work.

Very nice. I'll DL it and check it out online.

ye where can i download it from? ... ur gonna have to give forum noobs like me a bit more of a clue if u want lots of people to use the map ... it must have taken alot of hard work to make, so get it hosted somewhere with a proper link so we can all get stuck in :)

Stuck In eh... cant i just shoot a hostage in da head !

Nice well done. I would like more people to make their own ideas tho. Seeing to many remakes.

Id rather just know what to do with that f****** Link lol, click it and it dont work !!

how about all those people that dont know what to do with the link stop asking and read the previous replies, cause it says in there :p

(i didn't know, till 30 seconds ago, either :D)

I did read other replies but i never saw anything saying about what to do with it.

Looks quite nice. I hope the cs-team remakes the official militia in the december update though.

Is that when the latest update to css is going to be released then ?? because im fed up with playing all the same maps already lol and i aint even had it a week, but then again i played em on cs for like 3 years so..... either way, i found a nice css version of assault which i downloaded :D

I really want this map... someone PM me the link because I am too stupid to figure this out. Thanks!

is the site hl2 world?
If it is I cant get the map coz the sites down atm.
Any other links for it?

Only 1 server played this map, and that server got 1 player in it.

I'm probably the only one that thinks this was made too easy and too fast. Ther hasn't been payed attention to details, originality, a new maplayout, added realism, and top of that, the map is just wayyy too DARK. The map was too easyly made, and it looks pretty good because of the engine.

I may be wrong but i think the author wanted it 2 be dark so people would have 2 use the night vision, which I think is a good idea as we dont use it enough.

You noobs ever heard of Night Vision Goggles? =P

Alright I tried it, and it definitely needs work on one aspect; some spots have huge fps drops, mainly in front of the house and in the backyard.

Back