CS:S Zombie Mod Video and Download

It looks fun. Me and a few clanmates often play against 'zombies' in our server. Shotguns are the best. Ammo is tight, and if you get surrounded you're dead.

Awesome! Looks good, gonna download now, but is the test server up?

[EDIT] Nevermind [EDIT]

Um a little help. Where do I extract the map? I extracted it to my C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\<something>\counter-strike source\cstrike and that didnt work, so I tried C:\Steam\SteamApps\<something>\counter-strike source\cstrike and that didnt work. If I said or skipped something in there then you should know that I meant to have it in there. Any one care to help?

I had a lot of fun on the server with those converted zombie models. I recommend trying it :)

hey el ska boss, i was playing on that server with you earlier--"Legionary"

man...i downloaded this and restarted steam, and for some reasone CS:S was no longer in my Play Games list...so i had to re-download that HUMUNGOUS update before I can even play your mod...damn it...

Fuse Kazuki said:
Um a little help. Where do I extract the map? I extracted it to my C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\<something>\counter-strike source\cstrike and that didnt work, so I tried C:\Steam\SteamApps\<something>\counter-strike source\cstrike and that didnt work. If I said or skipped something in there then you should know that I meant to have it in there. Any one care to help?

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\<something>\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps

Uni-Ball said:
whoa did that punk just steal credit by calling it his mod!?
ummm are u the copyright detective in here ? :naughty:

Must be my video card being maxxed out, but it slows down too much, skips, and jumps for me to play it long. It wouldn't be as hectic with fewer zombies though I imagine. Unless it were pistols only (;

I was in long enough to get about 100 or so kills, played with both el ska boss and Legionary.

Hello, thanks for the replies.
A few things:

I did not mean to "steal" anyones idea for a mod, this is just being run on my personal server, no one elses.

I did not make the maps or the models that are on my server and do not want to take credit for them.

I have no plans of making this into a real mod as i do not have the time or skills to do so.

This was just created as a way for me to test out my server with its limited bandwith available. (more bandwith coming soon)

Also to the person whos CS:s install got messed up after copying the folders, im very sorry about that, make sure that its just copying over the files that are not there, not overwriting the entire folders. i will write up info on how to avoid that in the future.

Thanks again for your help in testing out my server, and ill stop calling it a reall mod to avoid confusion.

-ToysForFree

How did you get 36 bots on your server? When I try to make one I can only get 21. Beyond that it says something like "all bot profiles are being used at this difficulty"...

Yea i guess youve covered yourself well,just when you watch the vid it says toysforfree.com presents ...then at the end of the vid it says download the beta like its actually you that made and have released it.

geez....lay off it's awesome regardless...i do wish to see a more..."less-hiding spots=less time searching for last 1 or 2 zombies" maps. in other words, not so many buildings and more outdoor? possibly a Star Wars: Battlefronts 'esque map?

Whereabouts is the server located? I had a huge ping when I played on it.

whoa nuff said

I have a New mod in the works
really that sures sound like ur taking credit. Go to www.hl2(nospace) world.com if you wanna find servers.

Back