CS : Source on Fileplanet

FILEPLANET'S website SUCKS! Man it always takes forever to load if it loads at all...need to hit retry like 10 times before an image even appears on screen, and no i am not on 56k...right now I am on a T# and at home i am on cable.

fileplnaet works fine for me, im downloading them now, sounds cool! :thumbs: Nice find

yeah and some people pay yearly just so they don't have to wait in line, like manhacks I'm assuming. Which is fine, since people always sacrifice money for convience. It would be nice not having to wait 30 minutes but gamespy or fileplanet aint cheap, adds up.

With my Foundersclub membership I get IGN Insider, Gamespy(everything there) AND Fileplanet membership+ much more. Kinda neet :D

lord finesse said:
yeah and some people pay yearly just so they don't have to wait in line, like manhacks I'm assuming. Which is fine, since people always sacrifice money for convience. It would be nice not having to wait 30 minutes but gamespy or fileplanet aint cheap, adds up.
ya i do, i download lots from that site, its worth it to me. If you only download things once a week on there then it would be a big deal. I also share it with my roomate, so we split the cost :p

Thats the only online subscription im signed up for though, i dont have Gamespot, IGN, ect, thats just too much for me.

Back