cs_militia and de_prodigy in modelviewer directory

hi_ted

Spy
Reaction score
I noticed that if you Open in modelviewer, you can look at some empty folders. One of these is in Materials, where there is a folder for the existing CS:S but also cs_militia and de_prodigy

Yea they mentioned they were redoing prodigy for the next big update due in December, but they said nothing about militia. I pray they do militia over. :eek:

Phlek said:
Yea they mentioned they were redoing prodigy for the next big update due in December, but they said nothing about militia. I pray they do militia over. :eek:

Militia would be the hot damn diggity.

Have they said that they were redoing assault too for December? Or just those two maps?

They said they were currently working on prodigy and a totally new map.

oh good christ I want siege back. Or I would love a Dust 3, perhaps at night, or something.

yesss! cs_militia rulez i cn't remember de_prodigy though....

Funny how they excluded both Milita and Assault, which were the only CS maps I ever played.... :(

prodigy blew b/c it was dark and fugly

inferno pwn3d

assault pwn3d

militia pwn3d

fy_iceworld 2k pwn3d sorta

im getting pretty close to releasing my port of militia, expect it sometime this week

prodigy owned cause it was a good close combat map.

now that prodigy and milita look like they are being done we just need inferno to complete the best maps.

still hoping for a totally new map tho, but if havana, piranesi or chatau are anything to go by then it will prolly suck :(

Kabukiavenger said:
im getting pretty close to releasing my port of militia, expect it sometime this week
Hey can you post some work in progress pictures, Thanks Kabuki

Wouldn´t it be possible for the community to remake al the CS maps that Valve have currently excluded? Counter-Strike started as an amateur project, is heavy community input still an option with CS:Source?

Kabukiavenger - i happen to have the original source .rmf for militia if that would help?

Not decompiled, from the creator.

what about train. I love that map.

Back