Cutest Alien In Half Life Universe

What is the cutest creature in the Half Life universe?

• Headcrab

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Barnacle

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Vortigaunt

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Combine Advisor

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Combine MetroCop/Soldier/Elite

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Strider

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bullsquid

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Houndeye

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Antlion

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Stalker

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A weird poll, but what do you think is the cutest creature in the Half-Life multiverse?

I personally think the vortigaunts are very adorable and cute. Maybe I am the only one who thinks this but I would like to hug a vortigaunt! :D

I voted combine advisor just for the hell of it lawl

Houndeyes! Of course if they were real that many eyes would scare the crap outta me.

Classic headcrabs make the cutest noises, plus you gotta love Lamarr!

I always thought Biozeminade = Snark but that's probably completely wrong..

Biozeminade = we don't talk about it.

Voted houndeye. First time one of these things came bounding up to me, I was like, "Oh hey little guy. Well aren't you cute? Yes you are, yes you--AUGH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! BAD DOG!"

(I really did assume the thing to be friendly at first, until it tried to liquify my innards)

Why, Bullsquids of course...

"C'mon, give daddy a hug.. *ergh* my b-bones..."

-- Mikael Grizzly

I reckon houndeyes are the cutest, but vorts are the coolest 'cause of their intelligence.

Stalkers. No, I'm serious, if they didn't scream so much, they would be. I've voted anyway. :p
I want a plush Stalker; scare the kids lol! :p

Houndeye, just for the tragedy of it. They're easiest guys to kill and their attack takes ages to warm up.

Mr. Friendly. Who couldn't love a giant penis on legs/tentacles?

-Angry Lawyer

I guess the Houndeye :LOL: I don't know I never really thought about it.

I say antlions. I wubbem.

Someone told me the biozeminade is a cut creature that had the ability to make itself look good... whatever the hell that means. Like... a friendly unit? Who knows. You supposedly had to kill it with spray paint.

Antlion....Im fighting my way through HL2 again, and I just loved fighting alongside those little guys...there was this one, who always stuck close to me, and I made sure to not let run into the gunfire and die...I called him Anty :p I am so sad I had to leave him behind once I got to Entaglement :(

Houndeyes In my opion are teh 'cutest'. I mean they make that little Chirp sound when ya smash their head/body with your crowbar.
"SQUEEK"

chumtoad hands down, i love its little mohawk :)

chumtoad.jpg

goochi goochi goo!

Houndeyes! Imagine taming a Houndeye, they would make great guard dogs. Ok, not guard dogs as such, maybe guard sound-attacking jumpy tripod bee-eye-face things.

Chumtoad, biozeminades weren't cute at all! They were quite scary.

Antlions are so adorable. The sound they make is so cute. And headcrabs are so cuddly too. :)

Houndeye, because snark wasn't a choice. And certainly not those biozeminades!

Houndeye - because they sound like baby Guinea Pigs. :)

Back