CVG Write Up of Episode Two...Spoilers!

Aww I just noticed. The Hunters ain't metallic green anymore. Now like metallic...grey.

They went through plenty of revisions didn't they? In the trailer which played after EP1 they were sort of bluish, then another trailer showed them as shiny green and now they are just boring grey. I liked them green. :(

You liked the green? The new dirty grey is much more appealing than shiny green. I prefer enemies that don't blind me as I shoot at them.

Omg... I can't breath... ! This is to much! Please, let it be autumn! :O

gonna be big i might get it 4 both 360 and pc 360 cuz well i play 360 more and cuz well hl2 and ep1 with beter grapics again hopefuly we will see a remake of half life 1 sumtime.

Well from your replies i can see this will be one awsome game, im trying to disuade myself from reading the spoilers so i can be more suprised ^^

Ooo, cant wait to battle a Hunter, in lets say, a cramped house or something, full of stuff to chuck at it. That would be awesome.

i seriously cant wait anymore. id accept anything from valve now, new vids, pics, hell even a source engine demo to see if my 7800gs can take the heat. anything at all, except spoilers..

i seriously cant wait anymore. id accept anything from valve now, new vids, pics, hell even a source engine demo to see if my 7800gs can take the heat. anything at all, except spoilers..

Well, there are several new screens in all previews. But a new vid would be very nice!

victor, you are really getting on my nerves. as seen from your replies to my other posts as well.. :angry:

anyway, just 1 more official gameplay video from valve would be really good now. it has been a very long time since valve gave out official pictures and vids..

Okay, thats awesome...I like the part about Raising the Bar and Episode 3 coming together, too!!

I read that chapter in the book and was tickled pink by the scenes in my head as I continued reading...

Which page?

Back