Damn Popups!!!

What about the most up to date Adblock extention Hal? Got that installed? I'm getting nothing, but it's totally unacceptable for anyone to be getting them.

I havent gotten one pop-up, is this because of firefox?

meh222.jpg

eTrust ftw.

I don't get popups either and my popup blocker is not picking anything up. Ill try turning off the other blockers like floating ad blocker, active x blocker etc... and see what happens.

edit- nope nothing, but it could be coming from the banners which I normally block.

Yep its that damn errorsafe crap.

Was just reading the general games forum on this site and it hijacked the entire page.

I use IE and the Windows Firewall/Virus protection and I have never had any problems with anything.

I never have clicked on an add or add banner, and only on 1 or 2 occasions installed any Active X controlls (from MS). I don't trust anything.

I do have a hardware firewall system, I guess that is what is saving my ass? Interesting, I thought that thing was worthless.

I'll run Spybot and see if i find anything.

I'm a little alarmed that so many people that have said this site is infecting their computers.

EDIT:
BTW, I did a scan and it found absolutely nothing, so that's good.

Call the Ad service. I just got back from a resort for 4 days. Yet no popups.

conlich said:
Call the Ad service. I just got back from a resort for 4 days. Yet no popups.

Maybe thats the solution!!!1one!! go to a resort for a few days and all your popup ads are gone!! :O

I never saw a popup here but nasty advertisements like "Sexy girls want to be punished" looks really poor...

Back