Darkfall

Not me, I've played several MMOs, none I've ever gotten "amazing gaming experiences" from, several includes Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, EVE Online, Ultima Online, Dark Age Of Camelot, Anarchy Online and more.

Shadowbane was the one that gave me my memorable experiences. Most of those other mmorpgs you listed for me were crap and some I haven't played.

Shadowbane was the king of PvP when it comes to mmorpgs and Darkfall will be the new reigning champion if it's good, which I hope to god it is.

World of Warcraft was a memorable experience for me because of the community on my server, but that was about it in the long run. After the sheen wore off there was nothing much worth sticking around for, and I haven't been able to recreate the 'glory days' with any other MMO since. Kind of disenfranchised with the whole genre now, seems to be either spinning it's wheels or stalling completely, and I've yet to see anything decent come out of the free-to-play craze that's beginning to take hold, either.

Back