Dating a girl with kids?

dex%20and%20rita.jpg

Yeah, there is no way you could intelligently date a girl with a kid because you have feelings for her. Heck, you should never have feelings for them, that kid just ruins it all.

Sometimes, I hate idiots with these types of thoughts.

And sometimes I hate naive idiots who think love conquers all. :thumbs:

I just want to add that i'm not looking to date anyone with kids at the moment.. just trying to get the general feeling in society. I personally, dont see anything wrong with it, after all who doesnt like a MILF :p

But there financial issues are a major negative aspect. Oh and im 22 fyi..

I just want to add that i'm not looking to date anyone with kids at the moment.. just trying to get the general feeling in society. I personally, dont see anything wrong with it, after all who doesnt like a MILF :p

Here's a tip from someone almost old enough to be your dad:

Very very very soon the majority of the women around you will become MILF's.

Think of how her kids will feel. Would you like it if someone started having sex with your first house?

I'm also 22 and I have no intention to ever having kids, so why the hell would I want to date a girl that has kids...
But that's just me, if a guy likes kids and doesn't mind the responsibility then by all means, go for it.

I'm also 22 and I have no intention to ever having kids, so why the hell would I want to date a girl that has kids...
But that's just me, if a guy likes kids and doesn't mind the responsibility then by all means, go for it.

Remus makes the well considered logical and fair post we all wait for but that rarely comes.

sooo...

This^

Back