Dating????

Alan00000

Reaction score
This girl that i use to work with liked me so we became boyfriend girlfriend like 3 months ago , then she broke up with me like last month cause i was to nice of a guy, but she still loves me she says and wants to be with me. just last night we were texting each other and she says shes been thinking about me alot latlely and wants to start dating agian. Im really glad she wants too cause i love her too.

My question is what does dating involve cause when we were boyfriend and girlfriend i was able to kiss her and all that good stuff. This is my first girl ive ever dated and i really like her allot.

What comes along with this "Dating" ??

Plus any tips would be appreciated.

Yeah, age, please. I was single for a long time, and only went on a handful of dates. To summarize: dating sucks, but it's something you need to do.

Ouch, but I've been there. That "nice guys finish last" is the awful truth. Do you live in a populated area? Dating for me usually meant a few meals together to see what kind of things we had in common, then trying those things together (swimming, snowboarding, riding bikes, whatever). Remember to ask the one mandatory question, "Where's daddy?"

Let's get the memes rolling people:

Do a barrel roll!

Is everyone on here a /b/tard?

essentially, yes.

This girl that i use to work with liked me so we became boyfriend girlfriend like 3 months ago , then she broke up with me like last month cause i was to nice of a guy, but she still loves me she says and wants to be with me. just last night we were texting each other and she says shes been thinking about me alot latlely and wants to start dating agian. Im really glad she wants too cause i love her too.

My question is what does dating involve cause when we were boyfriend and girlfriend i was able to kiss her and all that good stuff. This is my first girl ive ever dated and i really like her allot.

It's hard to give decent advice with such little information, but i'll chuck in my 2 cents. It doesn't sound like you did work that well together breaking up after just 3 months, around here being too "nice" of a guy pretty much means boring and forgetting about yourself to be a wimp for the girl, which girls generally (read: really, really) don't like.

It's cool that she's taking the initiative, great going mate! I don't know much about dating since people in my age (19/20) just get together or hang around and do whatever until they do. Try and do fun stuff, go out dancing, movies, talk (read: listen to her and nod). do something different. I think you shouldn't be too far away from getting back together properly since you've already been there.

good luck mate!

from my experience, if a girl breaks up with you because your too nice of a guy, chances are they are not worth the trouble. so i wouldn't put to much of that precious thing called a heart into those "I love you" words. at least not yet, you have already proved yourself, she needs to prove herself.

edit: oh why not, full force in every hole.

Girls don't want a boring relationship. If you do whatever she wants and etc.. it's boring. You have to make her at least a little mad every once in a while. Don't let her get her way all the time. This does a few things:
-Makes the relationship less boring.
-It keeps you on her mind.

Once your whipped, the relationship gets boring for her. So don't get whipped(Which ends up in you doing whatever she wants). However you don't want to go overboard and completely piss her off so she breaks up with you.

this has been a problem with, me, as i too am "too nice." However you have to push that niceness into the back of your mind sometimes and be more agressive.

Most girls, provided they aren't look for a doormat, want a guy who is a pillar of strength in some way. Confidence, independence, stability are key, and good looks always help. You don't want to seem like a rubberband in the wind.

I'm not a nice guy but most of my girlfriend's "hit the road" after about 3 months. I think it might help if i didn't get tired of them so quick and quit pushing them out of moving vehicles.

PROTIP: All girls like it in the pooper, some just don't know it yet.

Thanks everyone!

she broke up with me cause she wanted to enjoy her summer with her friends and drink and whatever, which i dont, i dont smoke either.

She keeps telling me she like the way i am and to never change, i wouldnt say she broke up with me cause of me being too nice. I am what she wants just not at the moment so we gave each other space, but werent dating other people just spending less time together. I think now she is realizing that she missesw that guy who always buys her flowers and is always opening doors and stuff like that, that her other boyfriends never did. We will see what becomes of this i wont hold my breath. I will take it one day at a time.

1183346544781am4.jpg

As much as we all are random piss-heads, good luck - but seriously don't get too deep into a relationship, so deep into a crush, cause you won't get out...

Ever.

EDIT: *bows to Pres. Of Asia MkII*

Next time she tells you you're too nice, smack her ass, get a good handful, and tell her if she'll think youre too nice after a night spent together with you. Don't forget to bring a rope, a ball gag, a whip/ leather crop, a blindfold, a remote control vibrator, a collar and leash, a feather tickler...

Give her the collar and tell her she's been a bad girl and that she should go to your room. Take the leash, attach it to the collar, and lead her to bed. Tell her that she's your pet, and that since she's a pet, she should perform tricks for your amusement. Tell her to do a strip tease for her master. A lap dance would also be good. Enjoy the stripping and lap dancing. Whatever you do, do not get a boner! It's part of the act as her master.

No matter how good the lap dance and stripping was, tell her that her master is not pleased. Therefore, your pet must be punished for not pleasing her master. Tie her to the bed and put the gag in her mouth. Make sure she can't move her arms or legs enough to get loose. Then tell her, as punishment, that she should not make any noises no matter what. Use the feather tickler. Tickle her all over... and I mean ALL OVER. Her arms, legs, belly, boobs and pussy(concentrate on this)... You must make her make a noise. Every time she does make a noise, giver her a little whip with the leather crop. After a while, tell her she's been very naughty, and that her punishment will be even harsher. Tell her that her master needs to punish her until she has mad up for being a bad, naughty girl.

Blindfold her. You can keep the gag in or you can take it out. At this point, it shouldn't matter if she's making noises. Whisper seductively in her ear something along the lines of... "This punishment should be so much fun for me." Kiss her while she's blindfolded. Then take the vibrator and tease her pussy but don't stick it in just yet. Let her feel it against her clitoris for a few seconds. Move it up and down. Just tease her with it. Then ask her if she wants it. And when she's begging for it, don't give it to her. Whip her(not too hard, just enough to sting) when she's begging for it. And when she's not expecting it, slip it in and make her enjoy it, but don't get her off on it. Just get her wanting more.

After the vibrator, take the blind fold off and untie her. Kiss her. Tell her she's been a good pet and that her master loves her very much. Since she's your favorite pet, tell her you want to give her a reward. Now it's okay to get hard. Kiss her, use your tongue on her body. Kiss and suck all over. Then use your wang.

When all is done and good, leave the collar with her. If you see her wearing it, you'll know she wants some. :p

edit: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Anthrax, I could never do that properly, because I got a boner just READING that.

>_>

That was disturbing... but funny amoung other things...

Basically dating is where you keep throwing money at a girl until she sleeps with you

Or in rare cases, sleeping with a girl until she starts throwing money at you.

Honestly Alan, I think you need a videogame-ectomy. I'm dead serious. You're 25, and you know nothing at all about socializing. So here's what you should do:

Turn off the PS3. Turn off the Xbox 360. Turn off the PC, the monitors, the soundsystem- shit, even disconnect your internet cable.

Then, GO OUTSIDE. At about 9:00 PM, head down to the bustling center of town, and find a bar. Go inside it, and drink yourself silly. Then hit on the next girl you see. It doesn't matter if you have no feelings for her whatsoever- you clearly need the practice. Then, bring her home and f*ck her till your schlong bleeds joy.

After this, start hanging out with people more. Go to concerts, go pubbing, shit, I dunno, whatever other people want to do. Just get outside.

Back