Day of Defeat: Source is Released

With all due respect (none)

well stated.. coming from someone who knows nothing about me.

if you had stated what you did without such additional useless commentary, i would have accepted such rebuke as it was, and pehaps been molified.

however, the additional pasting of a personal attack just makes me shake my head.

i MAY have missed on the description on the CE box, but i would think it would have NOT been due cause for such immature comments.

Now I dont expect some to agree with me, but i dont see a personal attack warrented.

Hrm Halflife2.net Staff Lead Editor? whats next, an admin for a HL2/HL server? seems like your attitude would have you to be projected as such.

shame on you.

Well i'm addicted.

but

WE NEED MORE MAPS VALVE
New maps preferably :)
With OBJECTIVES instead of flags.

What the Hell? said:
ok My only pro0blem is this:

I bought the retail collector version under the understanding i would get DoD:S when it was availiable.

obviously it never happened, and i had to pay $20 for it.

ok Valve, wtf was worth buying the collectors HL2? for a friken T-SHIRT?
have you lost your minds??

You battled the evil publishers and thier greed to win your ability to send out gaming material, what you didnt mention was THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE JUST AS GREEDY.

All i will say at this time is f.U. and your collectors edition. what a crock of crap that was, and i doubt very much if i will ever support steam based games ever again, never mind VALVE products.
I got far more with the GotY edition of HL than with this one... nice way to price yourselves..NOT you bunch of leech sucking vampires.
LONG LIVE MOD MAKERS, dont be so fast to sell out to the major Corps, cause they arent anything better than the publishers.

talk about time well... wasted.

**** YOU SONY! I BOUGHT A PLAYSTATION 2! WHERES MY PSP! THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME NAME SORTA AND I PAID ALOT FOR IT! SO WHAT IF I DIDNT READ THE BOX! IM STILL GONNA MOAN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WHO CANT READ!

In closing, i'm not buying anything sony related again.

Back