de_tides

The map looks... interesting. I suppose I'll end up making a decision depending on how it plays, as always.

Could someone do me a huge favour and sum up just how big this update is? My CS:S is at 96% and according to the status bar (i.e., the one you can force to appear by trying to run the game rather than just watching its progress via Monitor) it's slowly downloading- at a rate which will take 380 minutes to complete. So, is this due to network congestion, an enormous update, or both?

Dang you Valve, would it be so hard to have a 12.3 megs out of 15 megs or whatever indication entry or similar, or even just a half-reliable percentage bar? Preffably one going down to 0.001%, considering how slow I download sometimes...

it might take over half hour maybe 3 quarters depending on server. Mine said it was going to be like a 5 min download and took just over half hour lol. Was stuck on 3 sec's left for like 10 min.

I quite like this map. But what exactly are the T's supposed to be bombing?

And why?

CADMonkey said:
I quite like this map. But what exactly are the T's supposed to be bombing?

And why?

the T's are supposed to be bombing those precious plush toys.. u know the turtles? they are like a very limited quantity in the world and in order to save em, the CT's are doing everything in their power :rolleyes: :LOL:

KoreBolteR said:
i wonder why they called it "De_tides", bit close to the tsusami disaster...

de_tides was originally a condition zero map so nearly a year old.

Dr. Freeman said:
the T's are supposed to be bombing those precious plush toys.. u know the turtles? they are like a very limited quantity in the world and in order to save em, the CT's are doing everything in their power :rolleyes: :LOL:

Those terrorist ba$tards... :flame:

Back