Dead 6 Update - New Vehicles

Dante

Reaction score
Well, we finished modeling some vehicles, and i will be putting up some renders here through the weekend.

here is the first:

*beta skin to be redone

d6_chinook01_big.jpg

Very snaztacular. Though the rotor blades look very square and stiff.

they are shaped wierd, the camera angle doesn't do much for the blades, they are well formed to actual rotor blades, as for the ends being blocked out, thats reserved for our modeler still deciding how to cap the ends.

Hey, is that the final texture, it looks good but the cockpit looks kind of weird! Anyway keep up the good work!

Originally posted by ray_MAN
Very snaztacular. Though the rotor blades look very square and stiff.

also to point out, there won't really be any time that those rotors are stationary, they will be at least spinning idle speed at all points of the game. So detail would really be lost in the motion blur of the blades. As far as rotor flex goes, we are waiting on the sdk so i can play with some options first.

Originally posted by Dante
Well, we finished modeling some vehicles, and i will be putting up some renders here through the weekend.

It's been about a week... where are these other renders?

I've asked that we hold back on them for a little while so I can do some skining work. As with the Chinook the model is fine, but the skin is very beta and brings them down a bit.

Sweet do i get to Fly it! :cheese:

Thrown in a commanche or a Apache and the mod will so OwNz0Rs!!:bounce:

Originally posted by He@t!
Sweet do i get to Fly it! :cheese:

Thrown in a commanche or a Apache and the mod will so OwNz0Rs!!:bounce:

damnit, did you have to ruin the element of suprise?

Originally posted by Dante
damnit, did you have to ruin the element of suprise?

OMG Are u serious! that shit will so own. Gabe is LaGgIn! I want this Mod already

Back