deagle

mikeandike22

Reaction score
here is my new deagle, sortof way not finished, plus im prob gonna normal map it now that i have max 8 and im not stuck wit 6 ugghhh.

deagleflatshade1ni.jpg

dude is that a render or a screenshot?
EDIT: 400th post wow. :D

hmmm is there a way to clear up or sharpen ur render? it seems like blurry to me. although its a good model...i'm pretty sure ur render isnt showing all the details in ur model. :|

yeah i could, i did a clay render but it isnt done yet so i am waiting till i finish it to release a better one, i might also be waiting on whether or not this will be released as a media update for stick figure deathmatch

Carnage, what details are you missing with this render? I don't understand one bit of your remarks. Besides that, if you should know jpeg compression blurs an images as well a bit.

mikeandike22 said:
yeah i could, i did a clay render but it isnt done yet so i am waiting till i finish it to release a better one, i might also be waiting on whether or not this will be released as a media update for stick figure deathmatch
Can't be that many pollies if you're planning on rigging it for SFDM. It looks good :E

catmull-rom...catmull-rom...catmull-rom...
if ur gonna post screens for god's sake don't use area filter :(

xC4RN4G3x said:
dude is that a render or a screenshot?
EDIT: 400th post wow. :D
1,900th post wow
thats a nice gun what is it the 15000th one ive seen here? no ofense to you but we need to see more concept around here people.

JudasKing said:
catmull-rom...catmull-rom...catmull-rom...
if ur gonna post screens for god's sake don't use area filter :(

oh yeah i forgot, cuz i just upgraded to max 8 i forgot all about that.

mindless_moder said:
1,900th post wow
thats a nice gun what is it the 15000th one ive seen here? no ofense to you but we need to see more concept around here people.

sorry, but im just releasing stuff from the mod im currently working on, it doesnt really involve concept weapons, and not to long ago i did release a futuristic concept rifle that was ok for my first try.

dude....images dont lose quality if u do it right. its not that hard. i dont know what kind of photos u guys are dealing with...but i havnt noticed any massive changes or bluring after lowering my photos to 100k. and yes that render can be hiding lots of detail we cant see right now. clay renders will bring them all out.
EDIT: lol mindless....how did u get soo many damn posts? :D

deagles8pl.jpg

as you can see i still have some stuff to work on....

a lil update and the catmull rom w/e thing render

deagles3xt.jpg

not too shabby :p gj
and on the contrary carnage, 'clay' renders hide gloss so u can never see rounded areas too well. it also doesn't show hard edges very good either (unsmoothed sections) ;) otherwise, yes, it's usually a quick way to pretty stuff up.
when i use light tracing, i usually turn down the skylight a little and put a low-light omni somewhere and turn specularity up on the shader. just enough to show rounded areas better.

sry for getting off topic, just trying to make a point. :p look forward to seeing updates/more stuff from you :thumbs:

ehhhh...i'm pretty sure if ur IQ is over 100 then you can guess where the rounded areas are. i'm more interested in the parts of the gun where the areas change elevation and where the most detail is at. the rounded edges seem kinda boring. and the shadows do bring out hard edges and make them look a lot prettier in my opinion. :D oh one more thing...i'm pretty sure if u changed the color of the material, you could see the round edges decently (not the best but atleast u can see them). plus the clay does make the overall render look alot better :)

Back