Death by ???

f|uke

Reaction score
Man, I love HL2DM! And the best part about it? The Gravity Gun of course! That thing turns anything into a leathal weapon. And I do mean anything! And there certainly are a lot of odd items lying around!

The first peculiar item I grew fond of was the lose chain link fence in dm_lockdown near the fan/RPG room. You cant take it out of the area, but in there, its very lethal.

This got me looking for other odd things to use. After several tries, I managed to kill someone with a melon in dm_overwatch! (and how sweet it was!)

But just tonight, I found a boot in the fan/RPG room in lockdown, and used it almost exclusivly for an entire round. :D It doesn't do a lot of damage, but I managed to kill about seven people with that boot!

Heres some screenies! (shrunk kinda crapily by MS paint)
deathbyshoe1.JPG
deathbyshoe2.JPG

deathbyshoe3.JPG
deathbyshoe4.JPG

Death by shoe! Ok, technically its a boot. (btw, my name says 'found it' because I added 'death by shoe' to my nick, then 'lost it' when I did,. etc,.)

Ahhh, good times. :)

If you have a favorite instrument of distruction or have killed someone with something unusual, please share!

:LOL: I prefer to launch chairs at people. Thats my weapon of choice. :)

lol very interesting thread. I like throwing crates at people when they are near dead. They do little damage, but if you manage to kill someone with it, its so satisfying. THe box breaks into 10 pieces and the body just appears among the splinters...makes me chuckle every time! :LOL:

Hectic Glenn said:
lol very interesting thread. I like throwing crates at people when they are near dead. They do little damage, but if you manage to kill someone with it, its so satisfying. THe box breaks into 10 pieces and the body just appears among the splinters...makes me chuckle every time! :LOL:

lol, I do that too, the crates smashes, and suddenly there's a dead body! :D

I Use Sinks Almost All The Time, Sometimes Though I Bring Cars From Dm_Overwatch To The Top Of The Building And Make Them Fall On People It's So Funney They Are Like... "WTF???!?!" :hmph: :O And I'm Like "LMFAO!". :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I like using toilets.

And The Strange One, Why Do You Start Every Word With A Capitol?

Strange One, how do you get the the cars to the top of Overwatch??

Sometimes I'll push a car into the basement. The basement in Overwatch = grav gun fragging area.

recently ive been jumping in dumpsters and using the grav gun to roll around in it. its my lil dumpstertank of doom!

For me it's a tough choice between your typical cinder block, or the sinks from lockdown. You have the best visibility, yet they pack quite a wallop.

i like desks. They give you a big range and almost no loss of visibility, and if you can get the right angles you can go pretty much anywhere with it

Target said:
recently ive been jumping in dumpsters and using the grav gun to roll around in it. its my lil dumpstertank of doom!
Lol. I saw someone doing this in a crossfire conversion. Looked pretty damned funny.
rpgprog said:
i like desks. They give you a big range and almost no loss of visibility, and if you can get the right angles you can go pretty much anywhere with it
I agree,. the desks are incredibly leathal. They are actually my object of choice, when I'm not going for novelty kills.

Back