DECIPHER the new white board pics!

LOL at this thread. Come on plz.... I better get Einstein over here then? bleh...

Xcellere said:
Taken from the new visit to Valve:

Click, and click.

They're messing with us again, now let's solve it!

Well clearly the first whiteboard, with Streetwars, written on it tells us there actually will be at least something above HLDM.

moppe said:
Oh man, the old gordon almost got me off my chair.
gordon.jpg

LOL. Old Man Gordon and his Glowing Groin of Power

czrsink said:
If you take 'Night Alf' and mix it up, you get these...something could lead on from here?

FANLIGHT
FLAG THIN
FLAG HINT
FLAG NTH I
FANG HILT
HALF TING
FLAT NIGH
FAN LIGHT
HAG FLINT
HANG FLIT
HANG LIFT
NAG FILTH
HAT FLING
AN FLIGHT

Oh. my. God.

"maps" in the chapters.
Chapter "Canals" has maps:
Arrest Scene (Gordo Arrested)
Box Car (Gordo being transported)
Massacre (Train being "hi-jacked" Gordo gets free?)

etc and so forth......

Or maybe Gabe said everyone take 10 mins and do something on the white board before our visitor comes......

Ugh...
Night Elf from Warcraft 3 pictured below ALF. It's a joke people.
ELF, ALF

Xcellere said:
Taken from the new visit to Valve:

Click, and click.

They're messing with us again, now let's solve it!
They're not messing with you, you self-centered man. That was for their entertainment, not for ours.

I highlighted some stuff i could read...maybe it'll be easier for you guys to find something with this. Here ya go:

Attachments

• White-bored highlight2.JPG
    White-bored highlight2.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 327
The Kanji characters for entrance are the same in Japanese and Chinese, as Japanese characters come from the Chinese ones, just with different pronounciation.

Either way it still means "Enter HL2"

Sashswash said:
??????????

i don't get it....

Depending how old you are you may remember a "hit" sitcom on TV (a while back.....) called ALF which stood for Alien Life Form. (On his planet Cats were a delicacy - One reason to like it...) He recently (last year or so) was doing "800" long distance commercials with Hulk Hogan and I believe Mike Piazza. He was the "puppet" not the one with long yellow hair.

Ok I've been studying these pictures like crazy, but I'm still outta luck on finding out anything new. Still pondering a bunch of stuff.
  • Who is this Jake?
  • Why did they mention Matthew Woods?
  • What the hell is the picture containing Father Time, Grandfather Clock, Rooster, and the Sun mean?
  • Why is the Lambda symbol on the grandfather clock backwards?
  • What does the dop thing mean on the left side of picture 2?
  • In the middle of picture 1 you can see what looks like someone screaming, looks a lot like Edvard Munch's The Scream.
  • In picture 1 at the bottom right look characters but they are cut off, along with on the bottom a bit to the left you can see some more characters cut off.
  • In picture 2 you can see a blindfolded man being laughed at.
  • Whats the name of the person saying "A ok"? I believe if we can find out the name it will help us the most. EDIT:Ok scratch this last one, just figured out that its Dhabih Eng saying that.

The wait for Hl2 is much better knowing that there are nutters out there more fanatic than i.
Thx you guys.
Specially the one about mixing the word night alf.

And here is a pic for those that do not know what Alf looks like.

czrsink said:
FANLIGHT
FLAG THIN
FLAG HINT
FLAG NTH I
FANG HILT
HALF TING
FLAT NIGH
FAN LIGHT
HAG FLINT
HANG FLIT
HANG LIFT
NAG FILTH
HAT FLING
AN FLIGHT

I knew there would be a dirty horse in HL2 somewhere!!

It just reminded me of Jay and Sielnt Bob Strike Back for some bizarre reason, even though that was "I love the cl:imu: t".

By the way, in the second pic on the lower left corner is "\dOq\" written in there. In case you didn't know, at least sometimes the lines represent mirrors for mirroring the curve from side to another forming something new so on the right side there's actually 2 R:s and on the left side...I dunno, possibly W. Worr? Doesn't make any sense, please make this sound like something really suspicious and clever :rolling:

i just realised old man gordon is using his crowbar for a walking stick!

something else that may or may not be relavent, in the pic earlier on in the thread of odessa... the D written on the map looks very much like the symbol inbetween the two lamba symbols on the scroll on whiteboard 2.

i thought that alf was something to do with this at first (i never play warcraft) ...

Attachments

• alflife.jpg
    alflife.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 316
When the images colors are inverted we can clearly see that the picture is saying a black whole destroys Gordons groin area

goto that page and enter the name pw he told u than right click and select view source omg =)

czrsink, omg man. You even really try lol.

My advice to some people here is to take some fresh air outside for about 30-45 min and then come back at the forum. Keeps you sane.... ;)

Ok I decided to take a 4 hour break and come back to this. I am definitely thinking that some important info got cut on the bottom:(, mainly the bottom right portion in picture 1 seems to show something that could be turned into letters, as well as the bottom left.

In the second picture, on the left of the whiteboard it says something like:

/Alyx
grab g[gravity] gun
?? down gun
present gun to breen
?? up gun

/player pod
? gun

hmmm....

ALF's favorite Line was, "I kill me!"

Combine with the virtual glasses, means that Gordon actually kills himself but ina virtual way.

Does that mean he commits suicide, or is it more like when Luke Skywalker kills Vader in the Cave on Dagobah, but it ends up being himself.

Perhaps throw that old Gordon in for fun, meaning like he time travels and has to kill himself in the future to save the world (the past woudl be more likely, but then Valve has a way of surprising us!)

Maybe Gordon time travels to the future, where time travel is possible to deliver time travel to himself so he can go back to the first episode and kill himself before he can cause an experiment to malfunction!! I'm so confused, it makes sense!! :smoking:

Para said:
By the way, in the second pic on the lower left corner is "\dOq\" written in there.

Yeah, I thought about that too. Most likely, that's the "dOg" logo which will show up on the robot. (The last letter should be a g, notice how 'q' is bent). Either that, or it's a top view of a map.

Definitely not enough information on those boards.

Stan R.

I thought that was DOD....like hey ...maybe DOD is the MP...or not. or yes

I am leaning on TF2 thought. who isn't ?

guise said:
i just realised old man gordon is using his crowbar for a walking stick!

something else that may or may not be relavent, in the pic earlier on in the thread of odessa... the D written on the map looks very much like the symbol inbetween the two lamba symbols on the scroll on whiteboard 2.

i thought that alf was something to do with this at first (i never play warcraft) ...

omg! I almost poopd my pants when i saw that! :LOL:
i especialy loved the glasses

EDIT:the link dident come in the quote:http://www.halflife2.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8868

Back