deleted stuff avalaible ! read this

N

nagual678

i'm creating a HL2 map with the full SDK, and there's stuff such as weapon_stunstick etc.. i'm gonna compile right away, brb

Apparently they left alot of things in the SDK that were taken out of the game.

I hear it has all the hydra related content as well.

bah, nothing to see here. there was even weapon_physgun, but none of the "new' stuff works. either they don't appear or they're not useable (the stunstick is just a pickable object, no more). an interesting one though, is weapon_alyxgun. it IS a weapon you pick up, only it shows up as a stupid box in your hands on the left side of the screen. looks like some kind of machine gun. a big dissapointment

I really really REALLY want the physgun to be usable. I'm sure some coders could easily get it working.

-Alix

Ya the physgun was sweet! And what about that hopmine or something like that... i want that, seeing the alpha spoiled me a little, there were some sweet things to be but they were cut ;(

BTW Alix, nice sig ;)

Hoppermines? I thought they were already in the game.

Anyone have any idea yet on how to get the Physgun in the game? ;(

-Alix

nagual678 said:
(the stunstick is just a pickable object, no more). an interesting one though, is weapon_alyxgun. it IS a weapon you pick up, only it shows up as a stupid box in your hands on the left side of the screen. looks like some kind of machine gun. a big dissapointment

The stunstick was lying around in some alley close to the playground.
You could get the alyx"gun" through using the cheats as well.

Sharrd said:
The stunstick was lying around in some alley close to the playground.
You could get the alyx"gun" through using the cheats as well.
What? Where?

I saw that the hydra was indeed included when I did the Create New Mod wizard.

Back