Demo is out

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Demo is out, but I am guessing the servers are full.

gamespot sucks...they should of hosted this file on fileplanet. Know one can even download the demo becasue the server is full.

Downloading from server 3, really slow however, 79kbps :(

Ya don't worry about it, the servers are full for now.

for some reason i am downloading right now, and i just clicked on it

ARRGHH ****ING SCHOOL

is anybody else skipping work for this, just out of curiosity?

all the ****asses i mean servers are full...why isnt this on fileplanet?

MilkMan12 said:
all the ****asses i mean servers are full...why isnt this on fileplanet?

I dont know.

I have a IGN and a fileplanet subscription.. I guess I'm pwned now. ;(

I'm on my parents' crappy slow fooking internet connection. 15.6 kb/s, 10 hrs and 9 minutes to go (2%) *sigh*

Don't laugh.

EDIT The download just crashed. Life isn't fair.

might as well give up its not like u can play with that kinda connection anyway.

MilkMan12 said:
might as well give up its not like u can play with that kinda connection anyway.

It's just OK for online. CoD runs OK. Besides, I want to try out SP as well.

Anyone got a link? I can't seem to find it either.

Harryz said:
Thanks Pulse. All servers seemed to be full.:(
Yeah it's going to be crazy, just have some faith and keep trying

Man, You guys weren't shitting when you said it'd be slow as hell.
I'm only dling at 92kb and lowering >.<

Typical, I'm a Gamespot complete member and it's redirecting me saying that the basic servers are full...

craig said:
Typical, I'm a Gamespot complete member and it's redirecting me saying that the basic servers are full...
Don't you have access to complete member only servers?

Pulse said:
Don't you have access to complete member only servers?

Theres 4 servers listed. 2 just keep saying they're full. 2 just keep directing me to a link to sign up to GS+ which I already have. Suffice to say I prolly wont get a working link for the next 10 hours +

craig said:
click the first link , its for Complete members ( like me ^^ )

Argh.. well, shouldn't be long before this is on a torrent site, but that'll download slow too because it'll take a while to get lots of seeders.

W00t downloading off of FTP!!!

2 hrs left baby!! ;)

Screw those Gamespot servers :p

DigiQ8 said:
click the first link , its for Complete members ( like me ^^ )

OMW, for the last 20 minutes it's just been directing me to a page to sign up for GameSpot complete. I log out, and log back in and it lets me download it.. how phucking ghey.

diluted said:

hint: Use the Opera browser to view their FTP and you will see it. (unless it's up there at this moment)

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demos/

Remember use Opera browser or it won't show up... Speeds are around 20 kb/s though... I was 10% through that, then I found a private FTP (srry can't give out link or else the speeds will crawl on that too)

With EA FTP it started out great but then it went to around 6 hrs until d/l finished... Now with private FTP 1hr 50mins!!!

Back