Demons and Angels

NightBlade

Reaction score
What would you do if demons and angels joined together and fought against the world?

I would give myself up and hope I would be spared.

Behold, for the crazy one hath returned!

Demons have laser eyes, it would not be a fair fight.

Probably say

"Crickey..."

According to ancient folklore Japanese, the demons would be made of tentacles that looks rather too much like...
something else.
As for angels, they'd be female, scantily clad and they'd fight the demons by...doing something with the tentacles for a while.

They'd win eventually.

I'd let an angel impregnate me so i'd be decarled holy .

Ikerous said:
I'd let an angel impregnate me so i'd be decarled holy .
Come again? How would this happen if you weren't already holy...

lePobz said:
Come again? How would this happen if you weren't already holy...
Obviously you dont know much about human-angel procreation.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Probably say

"Crickey..."

According to ancient folklore Japanese, the demons would be made of tentacles that looks rather too much like...
something else.
As for angels, they'd be female, scantily clad and they'd fight the demons by...doing something with the tentacles for a while.

They'd win eventually.
I'm afraid not. The tentacle demons would imprison the virgin female angels and make them experience unbearable pleasure! THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS IN HENTAI MOVIES. They are prophetic in nature, but nobody sees this!

It would not be wise to fight against a Chaos Magician such as myself! I could turn both an angel and it's mother into a pile of ash if I so desired.

qckbeam said:
It would not be wise to fight against a Chaos Magician such as myself! I could turn both an angel and it's mother into a pile of ash if I so desired.
I'm a level one million chaos magician and i can go supersayen!

Baseball bat! :D *WHAP WHAP WHAP*

(no no no, not that :eek: )

Ikerous said:
I'm a level one million chaos magician and i can go supersayen!

What are you talking about? Super Saiyans are foolish!

shut up, fools. do you not know i am a level 7 ki practitioner and that i shall kick ye asses (together with all angels and demons)?

Bad^Hat said:
What are you talking about? Super Saiyans are foolish!
Yea well i cant do anything cuz i'm just a stoopid human.. and i'm balding...

Someone's just watched Constantine :dozey:

lePobz said:
Behold, for the crazy one hath returned!

Demons have laser eyes, it would not be a fair fight.
Haha, I love your avatar :p

I'd join up with them and destroy this craphole of a planet. This planet isn't even a pinprick in space.

I'd bribe my way into heaven using mooncake then just chill with God(s) for a bit.

What would I do against the demon and angel invasion you ask? Why I would spam all their email addresses, then they would be too busy trying to remove the spam that they would forget about the invasion.

I'd not believe in them.

This works, trust me. Belief comes first, before the object.

Jintor said:
I'd not believe in them.

This works, trust me. Belief comes first, before the object.
If I smacked you in the face, and you didn't believe it ... would it still hurt?

He would obviously believe it anyway since it is a common thing which means it is true.

Danimal said:
He would obviously believe it anyway since it is a common thing which means it is true.
Ah, OK

/me smacks Jintor in the face...

Danimal, your sig just cracked me up... let me know if it works :thumbs:

edit: oops, sorry man :(

SHH! Shut up! No one is meant to know....

;(

Back