Status
Not open for further replies.
A:Virus your pissing me off now to
B:Tibbs you're a bad ass mother ****er
You're not afraid of much
you could kick a Garg in the balls and send him cryin home to his momma
Suck up move on and just go about your life as before

Really? For?

SamuraiKenji is some ****** that changed his name. I don't remember what it was originally, probably because he was so forgettable.

SamuraiKenji is some ****** that changed his name. I don't remember what it was originally, probably because he was so forgettable.

Are you thinking about RakuraiTenjin? Because hes a different person... maybe. At least, Rakurai's account is still active.

Sounds to me like the OP wants to be a Martyr.

Are you thinking about RakuraiTenjin? Because hes a different person... maybe. At least, Rakurai's account is still active.

Sounds to me like the OP wants to be a Martyr.

Nah not Rakurai - he's the kid who looks like the kid from The Sopranos. This one is someone else that I hate.

I'm sure he didn't read any of the first pages where I wrote an entire guide to surviving a breakup.

I will now psychoanalyze SamuraiKenji:

Mountain Dew overdose, prove self complex, show-off, hyper-activity, counterstrike.

Hm, I got one simple suggestion. Try to think. Before you speak, or act, ask yourself, will i ever regret this? or would I say this in my average state? Am i being impulsive? Be inqusitive about your judgements, ask yourself if your doing the right thing.

You've got this entire thing completely backwards. You're sitting there saying you don't deserve her, and yet she's acted like a complete and utter cow. You don't value yourself very highly, do you?
She even betrayed you as a friend. Shut this person out of your life, don't ever talk to her again.

One thing you will have to learn sooner or later is that you don't go around doing shit for people that haven't earned it. People are wankers and don't appreciate such generosity - they'll see it as a sign of weakness and take advantage of you. After all, if it worked the way you'd planned, everyone would think you're the greatest guy ever and you'd have loads of friends, right? Wrong.
Look out for yourself first - cos goddamn, noone else will. And if you're going to do something nice for someone, make sure you're rewarding some good behaviour they've shown you and not just giving them a free ride. Especially don't reward bad behaviour.

One thing you will have to learn sooner or later is that you don't go around doing shit for people that haven't earned it. People are wankers and don't appreciate such generosity - they'll see it as a sign of weakness and take advantage of you. After all, if it worked the way you'd planned, everyone would think you're the greatest guy ever and you'd have loads of friends, right? Wrong.
Look out for yourself first - cos goddamn, noone else will. And if you're going to do something nice for someone, make sure you're rewarding some good behaviour they've shown you and not just giving them a free ride. Especially don't reward bad behaviour.
Pretty much.

At least from this experience, if it doesn't harden you as a person (NO PENIS JOKES YOU BASTARDS) then you really, really need to re-assess how you deal with people. I'm not saying that you should turn into a complete ****, just be a firmer and more assertive person.

You've got this entire thing completely backwards. You're sitting there saying you don't deserve her, and yet she's acted like a complete and utter cow. You don't value yourself very highly, do you?
She even betrayed you as a friend. Shut this person out of your life, don't ever talk to her again.

This is right.

Heres a little something I posted ages ago, might just help all you stressed and depressed folks out there, and in this thread:

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, just remember the mayonnaise jar... and a pint of beer...

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full.

They agreed that it was. The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with an infamous "yes."

The professor then produced a pint of beer from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life.

The golf balls are the important things. Your family, your children, your faith, your health, your friends, and your favourite passions. Things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.

The pebbles are the other things that matter. Your job, your house, and your car.

The sand is everything else. The small stuff." "If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your partner out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal.

Take care of the golf balls first, the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the beer represented.

The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a pint."

I'm sure he didn't read any of the first pages where I wrote an entire guide to surviving a breakup.

I will now psychoanalyze SamuraiKenji:

Mountain Dew overdose, prove self complex, show-off, hyper-activity, counterstrike.

lol, counter-strike

Damn, I'm late to this thread.

Edit: I made a mean comment that I take back, but I still have no respect or sympathy for people who feel sad for themselves (especially those who then go looking for pity from others). Suck it up or deal with it, lots of people have real problems and they don't complain.

Okay, I think I can summarize for you:

1) you're nuts
2) she's a bitch
3) get professional help
4) move on

Also, I would like to note that I am feeling a bit under the weather myself, so I apolagize for my assholeishness.

Damn, I'm late to this thread.

Edit: I made a mean comment that I take back, but I still have no respect or sympathy for people who feel sad for themselves (especially those who then go looking for pity from others). Suck it up or deal with it, lots of people have real problems and they don't complain.

The man makes an important point. Fair or not, the fact is that your insecurity is a big red flag to most people, and a massive turn-off to the opposite sex - and I guarantee this woman would never have had the sheer audacity to ask you if it's "ok to love two people" if she respected you and saw you as a man. Her even asking the question should have been a deal-breaker for you, unless perhaps she came back on her hands and knees grovelling for being so stupid. But you actually validated her feelings and endorsed her bitchery, the worst possible thing you could ever do in that situation!
In doing so, you lost her forever no matter whether she may have preferred you more beforehand - you instantly and irrevocably gave away all your self-respect and value as a sexual partner. Women will only respect you if you put your foot down and don't let them get away with their bullshit - often they'll intentionally try to piss you off just to see how you deal with it.

Lesson being, be a man, not an emo girl with a penis.

concur, deal with your shit privately and hold your own council.

Women are queer cows, they'll **** with your mind just to get a kick outta seeing you spin - translated ukranian saying
Know many, put your trust in few - My own personal maxim

that being said, get back in the game, develop some people skills and satisfy the next girl you meet

**** it.

Find a girl and have angry sex.

Haha, yes.

Cos' the only way to recover from a shitty break up is to grind the **** outta the next bitch you find. I like it

Here is a rather depressing story, I don't know what to do about anything anymore with this... Helplife2.net? Any ideas for the Tibbs?

I have my own problems, yes. But I try to put others ahead of myself. I'd sacrifice anything for somebody to truly happy with something they have that's non-material. Such as their brains, or their attitude. Or maybe... the love that they have for another person.

This happened a few months ago, but I just keep thinking ad thinking about it, I thought I was over it, but it came back. I can't stop thinking about it! It's just always sitting there, looming in my head, taunting me by waving the thing that I lost in front of my face, and laughing, always laughing at my pain. It's just out of reach and I try to get closer, but I can't move my legs! I can't get closer for anything! God, I'm on the verge of tears...

Here's a little story for you guys who take the time to read it. I've known this girl since... 7th grade when I met her on the school bus. She was in 6th grade. We just kinda started talking, and she became one of my best and closest friends. I developed a kind of crush on her within a few days, and asked her out, somewhat sheepishly. I wasn't very good with people back then. She refused, saying that her dad wouldn't allow such a thing.
So, I said sure, thats o.k. And we went on our merry way. Well, she moved to the other town thats about 30 miles away. But we were still best friends. 2 years later, we started talking almost every night. EVERY night, until about 12:00 at night. Somehow, we got into the conversation of love, and how we were both single. Then she just randomly said, "You're not single." I was naturally like, WTF is this wierd and enigmatic shit? So I'm an idiot and I ask. She asks me who I'm on the phone with. Then it dawns upon my dense skull that she wants to go out with me. How could I refuse? I'd had a crush on her since we first met!

So, we went out, even though I could only see her on weekends, because I visit my grandparents who live in her town, and When I stayed at home every other weekend. She lives in the other town with her dad, stepmom, and sister. Every other weekend she visits her mom who lives in my town. Eventually, we went past like, and into full blown love. Not that silly puppy love that some adult is bound to say, but true love, if you believe in such a thing. Which I obviously do.

My mom really liked her, and so did my stepdad. Actually all my family liked her, because I generally have friends that they really like. Except grandma, who doesn't like anybody and has a disdain for everyone, so she doesn't count. Her dad thought I was cooler than the other side of the pillow, and her stepmom did, too. Sorry, I'm kind of deteriorating in my writing. I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

But anywho. Six months after we started going out, and some rough spots along the way that I'm not going into right now, (but what relationship doesn't, ya know?) she called up and was acting really strange, and not in the normal strange that she has (I can't go out with anybody normal). She asked if it was o.k. if somebody could love two people. I said that I didn't think so (this changed, bear with me here) and asked what she was getting at. She said that she might love another guy. Here's my... errrr.... mistake.

I told her to go with whoever she thought could make her happier. She said Jeremy, the other guy.

I hung up the phone, curled up in a little ball on the bed, and cryed my eyes out (I'm a rather emotional guy, I just don't look it). She didn't try calling back. Not that I would have answered. I'd never felt so betrayed in my life. She had apparently liked this guy before me, and she knew he liked her. But she'd asked me first, even though she liked him him better than me. Once I found this out, I was even more devastated. I'm not blaming anything on her. I don't put blames on anybody, not since I changed. You can ask me what my 'change' was if you like.

The next day I was terrible at work, I could hardly move. I started cying and stuff, making everyone worry about me. I'm not getting into this story.

After work, I went to the LAN cafe where she and Jeremy were playing games to say my goodbyes, and make sure that this guy could be trusted. I can tell a lot about a person just by meeting them once. I had to make sure that this guy was going to keep her clean of drugs and that he wouldn't hurt her. He seemed pretty decent. Then I went nuts. I found out that when I suffer amazingly painful emotions, I get more strange behaviors than usual. I was walking down the street, singing to a McDonalds cup, and telling it that it was my best and only friend. I yelled the song out in the middle of my neighborhood and was surprisingly not yelled at or arrested. She called me while I was wandering and singing, and I picked up. She asked if I was o.k. I said no, then I hung up. She called back and asked if I'd hung up. I said yes and she said that she ought to slug me. I told her that she should, I probably deserve it. Then I hung up again. She didn't call back.

The next day, she wanted to go back out with me. I accepted and that lasted maybe 2 days, because she still really liked this guy. I then told her that night that I shouldn't be with her if she really did like this guy, and perhaps she should try something new.

I never deserved her to begin with. I she could have done better than a dense and chivilrous shmuck like me. I get bad grades. I drink. I'm impulsive. I'm considered by many far and wide (including my family) to be a crazy nutjob who could snap at any moment. What kind of guy am I for her? She needed more stability.

We're still friends, but It's hard to talk with her over the phone. I haven't seen her since we split up. It's just so terribly awkward! I'm like a starving man, smelling a delicious cuisine, but not being able to eat. Just smell, just wish, just be tortured... these thoughts and the longing I have to have what I once had, they are beasts. Beasts that I cannot hide from, and cannot fight. I tried hiding, by drinking. I was an idiot to think it would help. I tried going out with somebody else, but when I said that I loved her, I was fooling myself, and I ended up causing her pain, which I hated to hurt her. I can't fight this, I can't think this through... this is the one emotional problem that I can't stand up to or fix. Normally I can handle anything! The only refuge I have is video games and books. They help me forget.

I help others, even though they never helped me through this. People think that I don't have a care in the world. They're wrong... I do care. I care more than almost everybody. Thats why I help. I need to. In order to let people wake up in the morning, and think " Hey, its good that I was wrong about nobody caring. Obviously, I was lucky enough to find one of the few." not "Another day that I'm alive, to experience pain in my mind and heart. I hate living."

I will help, just give me a chance.....

Help me...

Troll.

And if your not, seriously man, move. The. ****. On.

A six month pseudo relationship with an unfaithful controlling abusive lover is hardly grounds to be drinking yourself into such a pitiful mess of humanity your doing to yourself.

Virus, he's just having a rough time with this situation.

I don't remember thinking I would live forever just because I was mourning a trainwreck of a relationship....

Sorry, I agree with Virus here, the boy needs help.

Theres being emo for an unfaithful partner then theres just coming across as unhinged.

I was with my ex for five years. She messed me around something rotten, jeeeeeeeeesus it was horrendous, fights every day, her acting almost...naw not almost, acting 100% as if she even despised me let alone loved me, It went from me making her day to me dreading every moment with her, because she would drill me down and make me feel inadequate. She'd bitch about how she disapproved of everything from my choice of lunch up to my best mate and parents!.

Then there was the stress of us both finding our ways in life, finances, her desperate pushing for us to move in together somewhere, and she had basically already married me in her mind probably, and pushed and pushed. She didn't even like the same things as me!.

So for over a year or two I bloody took it, I took the daily grief, I took the near break down levels of stress in regards to what we were going to do with ourselves (between living together, our educations and shit), I took the emotional abuse, I took the stupid crazy Japanese woman behaviour and for what?. Because
I was in love.

But one day I decided I couldn't continue like that, this crazy girl was gonna be the end of me, so I made the hardest decision I have ever made. I decided to stop loving her.

It wasn't easy at all. it took months and months of personal misery. I had to fight for at least the first two months with that really strong side of me that really didn't want to stop being and loving her at all, regardless of her shitty behaviour.

But at the end of the day I won out, I managed to find myself again, and I managed to be happier because I was free to be myself and because now I could look out for myself for a change, a role that had been neglected (since god knows she didn't give a toss about my well being).

Even to this day the silly cow still tries and bothers me but I just don't care. thankfully she's back in japan so she cant do much else, but I pray and hope everyday for her to find a new bloke so I can relax (and so she can find real happyness with someone, I still care that much).

I can only assume your break up is recent and you are extremely green when it comes to relationships, because I am amazed you seem so hell bent on kicking yourself over someone who has basically cheated on you, let alone the fact it was a 6 month My First Love deal.

In summary.

1. Your going to die.

2. She has moved on.

3. She was in the wrong.

4. You were in the right.

5. learn to kill unmutual feelings, its not easy but its your only choice.

6. Your only human, stop even trying to be anything else.

7. There is no such thing as normal, everyone is weird in their own ways, hell someone
being ultra normal would be weird just by not being common.

Don't insult my friends. Ever.
Western democracies have freedom of speech. Also taking the internet personally makes you the jerk, not the other way round.

9.If the way you've been acting is any indication, I am starting to wonder if your ex-girlfriend has her own side to this story of woe and betrayal.

I'd highly suggest you take a look into bi-polar disorder online, at least look over the full list of symptoms, and if you think you have them, then speak with your parents about it.

This man makes sense, heed his advice TBH, don't take this the wrong way, but I feel you probably need help. of the professional variety.

The man makes an important point. Fair or not, the fact is that your insecurity is a big red flag to most people, and a massive turn-off to the opposite sex - and I guarantee this woman would never have had the sheer audacity to ask you if it's "ok to love two people" if she respected you and saw you as a man. Her even asking the question should have been a deal-breaker for you, unless perhaps she came back on her hands and knees grovelling for being so stupid. But you actually validated her feelings and endorsed her bitchery, the worst possible thing you could ever do in that situation!
In doing so, you lost her forever no matter whether she may have preferred you more beforehand - you instantly and irrevocably gave away all your self-respect and value as a sexual partner. Women will only respect you if you put your foot down and don't let them get away with their bullshit - often they'll intentionally try to piss you off just to see how you deal with it.

Lesson being, be a man, not an emo girl with a penis.
This.

Women are neurotic abusive wrecks of human beings as it is, we don't need emo punch bag guys to make it worse.

Id add my 2 pence but I think...yeah im pretty sure nurizeko has covered it all man...

I'm with RepIV et al. on this one.
She's being typical, you're being insecure and vulnerable.
It's okay, most people make that mistake, including myself, but growing up teaches otherwise.

Just go gay and never deal with women again.

He hasn't been on...
I wonder if he became an hero.

The responces in this thread, from the beginning:

- D:
- Dude...
- I feel sorry for you.
- Wow, she's a bitch.
- Sorry man, but you need to move on.
- Move the **** on.
- Have angry sex.
- You're pityful.
- Do a barrel roll!
- Become an hero.

Mine was move the **** on, right?
RIGHT?

Sgt Tibbs sounds like a nut case and a looser.

No wonder he go dumped. He's worthless.
Good for nothing and a weirdo.

I'm back and must return. I think I'm over it now. Thanks guys. Except Solaris, because he's a Penis on the [SS] Starscream build server on HL2:DM.

I'm not getting anything for bi-polar, and I don't believe in such silly things. It's just shit that a silly the-rapist makes you pay to talk to her/him and give you pills.

I think I should move on. I wouldn't have posted if I thought a lot of you would be dickheads.

I won't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back