Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It's what makes me loved by a large quantity by nearly everybody that knows me.

I won't die.

I won't die.

Dude, why are you repeatedly stating this.

Are you referring to quantum immortality?
Or are you repeating this to strengthen the thought that you won't die until it becomes a psychological belief and thus you do not worry about death? (which would ironically most likely lead to an increased proability of death)
Is it a self strengthening statement to steer yourself away from self destruction?

Enlighten me.

I already believe that I won't die until ready. Now it's m sig, so I won't havee to repeat it.

dude ur gonna fkkn die when ever the hell you decide to be at the wrong place at the right time

"I'll NEVER die. I can't...."

:|

at least you're not incredibly weird and delusional or anything.

What a lovely first post... Not even going to introduce ourselves? Not any kind of "Hi! I'm Air_Gordon and I am the newest member to your terribly screwed up community! I hope that I'll grow up to be just like you guys!!! One a psycho who believes he won't die, a lot of dicks, and some friendlies!"

You don't believe in brain disorders like bi-polar, but you believe you are immortal.

Oh well, you don't like the way I am, and can't except that crazy guy, you can ignore me!

edit: exactly.

double edit: I think that I got off wrong there. It's not so much that I'm immortal than it is that I refuse to die.

hahaha ^

btw air_gordon is my token black friend.

EDIT: Tibbs got in the way.

You should stalk her boyfriend, and rape him.

Then she will be yours for eternity. Assuming she is immortal as well.

Hi guys, my name is Air_Gordon. I figured that was a funny name since Air Jordan kinda rhymes, i will be posting a funny avatar relating to my name soon. This is my second post. MFD00M is my friend. Believe it or not i'm not a delusional mofo that sits on my computer and counts peoples posts. :) Rahh

Maybe he's just being weird. I doubt he's serious about any of this, which only reinforces the notion that he's a jackass.

Perhaps his repetitive notion is indicative of his current situation with the thread. He's trying to rescue his integrity by being stubborn about some vague concept, like a warrior from an old asian film repeating a certain proverb over and over again to make some point about life or his particular way of life.

I wish I could kill the OP with moderation tools.

Right, well, unless anyone else has something else important to say...?

Maybe he's just being weird. I doubt he's serious about any of this, which only reinforces the notion that he's a jackass.

Perhaps his repetitive notion is indicative of his current situation with the thread. He's trying to rescue his integrity by being stubborn about some vague concept, like a warrior from an old asian film repeating a certain proverb over and over again to make some point about life or his particular way of life.

Nah, hes just an idiot who is going to be in a fatal accident soon due to his carelessness and dismissal of "silly things" like brain disorders.

Sulk, I suggest, for Tibb's sake, we dont let anyone else say anything important.

Kyorisu said:
Taking bets he gets hit by a bus by the end of the week.
You're on.

Relationship advice: value yourself, don't be a dick. Or detach yourself mentally from things so you can better control them, and maintain happy social/romantic bonds even if you feel a little hollow inside. Like me.

/sob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back