Desktop posting time!!!!!!!!!

Man....See now i wish i was at home. Ikky's is so good. I will have to post his when i get the chance.

Is anyone else Anal when there are more like 4 icons on your desktop?

I'm so sorry, but I am very tired... there were two things that stuck out in your post

Idonno >_< said:
blah....blahblahblahblahblahblahblah. Ikky's is so good. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

blah anyone else Anal? blahblahblahblahblahblahblah?

:LOL: Again, sorry. Either this forum has affected me or the combined twistedness of my mind and tiredness has driven me to insanity.

Pocoyo for the Win.
dekstopLOL.jpg

Edit: Image hosting (photobucket) sucks arse. Anyone got any good ones?

I'm so sorry, but I am very tired... there were two things that stuck out in your post

:LOL: Again, sorry. Either this forum has affected me or the combined twistedness of my mind and tiredness has driven me to insanity.

Nice...Very nice.

She/He/It did capitalize 'anal'... :O

Am I the only bastard who has XP but uses the classic style? I hate that blue and green crap on the bottom, plus it hogs too many resources.

I'm gonna guess Idonno is the one in the blue holding the camera...

Am I the only bastard who has XP but uses the classic style? I hate that blue and green crap on the bottom, plus it hogs too many resources.

You're not the only one. <3

>_<

RvS = R6: Ravenshield

Ahhhh crap. Sorry, misunderstood. It's just that I've had people think that the desktop pic is something from a game before. Its weird.

Heh, and nah, I dont play that. Its pretty much my dad's game.

I just changed to a new one, this is from Pink Floyd The Wall. I froze-frame and took the screenshot myself, so I have the original if anyone wants it.
desktop-10-21-06.jpg

Too lazy to upload, so I'll just say mine's the Episode One concept art G-Man.

Updated desktop, this time with a homemade (sorta) pic!

EDIT: Note: It took me almost an hour to get that team fortress 2 logo from the trailer to look good. I had to color pixel by pixel! If you want the origional copy, just ask me.

CRAP Veggy, that is messy! You DO know that the more crap on a desktop slows down computer reaction time?

Reaction time huh?

/me stabs computer with iron spike
/me gets electrocuted instantly

No, it's pretty quick.

CRAP Veggy, that is messy! You DO know that the more crap on a desktop slows down computer reaction time?
lol, my desktop is usually a solid block of icons covering the screen and even going off the edges... until i drag it all into a folder and start over

Back