did anyone actually laugh...

I was'nt scared of that Stalker because its just a game, but I was scared of the Garg because its Massive, Giagantic, Monsterious & has flame throwers that will cook you... Plus its heavy foot steps are intimidating.

garg.jpg

it wasnt as scary cos it wasn't as graphically advanced. when I get blackmesa source I'm going to be in a constant state of shitting my pants, like a shit a second. It'll be like boomf boomf boomf boomf boomf, even when I'm not playing it'll just be like boomf.... boomf.... boomf... boomf.. and the stench will cause world war three.

i thought it was kindafunny and dorky and sweet. and her reaction to gordon not laughing was funny to.

man how does she still like him? he's a damn mute, but he 'can' talk. how insulting would that be? and frustrating.

I stopped, stared, then blew air out from between my closed lips with a rasping sound and giggled. If you know what I mean.

But then I'm a big fan of really bad puns.

i thought it was kindafunny and dorky and sweet. and her reaction to gordon not laughing was funny to.

man how does she still like him? he's a damn mute, but he 'can' talk. how insulting would that be? and frustrating.

You being female should know that a lot of girls dig guys who are all mysterious and quiet (well to an extent), makes them more interesting. Plus Gordon not speaking makes him all the more cooler. Not to mention that he is incredibly smart, athletic, a complete badass and not to mention to amount of times he has got Alyx and him and Alyx out of trouble, and also not to mention that he is doing all of this for the good of the resistance. So i think i can see why Alyx would be in love with him. Hell I am! but not in a gay way :thumbs:

not to mention to amount of times he has got Alyx and him and Alyx and him and alyx and him and alyx and him and alyx and him and alyx and him and alyx and him and alyx and him out of trouble

really?... huh... o_O

I don't find garg as scary... ok, nevermind... garg is hella scary... but... umm... erm... uhh... let me think... Ohh **** it... you win ><

lol... Don't tell yourself it's just a game on this, tell yourself what those people went through, and they can't even remember who they are... they all look the same... man, and woman... I don't want to see that mating session... but, alyx has a lot of trama anyways, i mean... damn... she lost her mother when she was a toddler. ever sence she can remember aliens have ruled the earth, her father's on the other side of the... game... lets say... and D0g is by himself... yeah... her closest friend is Missing, and her fello humans are being tortured and beaten, and enslaved, then they can't even remember who they are, and ones on top of her, trying to get her, and she can't move,. or get it off... Id be shaken up after that too :D

It was a good moment. Of course I didn't laugh, that was the whole point! In her position I probably would have said something similarly lame. Just like if my flatmates started having an arguement over a bottle of milk they just dropped, i'd be the first to say "well, there's no use crying over spilt milk". It eases the tension.

When you make a lame joke there are always people very angry because you've been actually quicker then them.
Joking is very risky, stupid people will stare at you and you will feel stupid too, people who don't like humor will get annoyed and you will feel annoyed too, humor fans will laugh at you if you're not brilliant and you will feel stupid also.
So humor can be the path to the valley of stupidity where you will drown in the river of the shame.

agreed flychrusher, and as we should all know, good comedy is all in the ti-MING!

I LOLed. And ROFLed. There may even have been some LMAOing.

Her tone made me laugh more. the whole "I know it wasn't funny, but come on..curtesy laugh" tone.

really?... huh... o_O

I don't find garg as scary... ok, nevermind... garg is hella scary... but... umm... erm... uhh... let me think... Ohh **** it... you win ><

lol... Don't tell yourself it's just a game on this, tell yourself what those people went through, and they can't even remember who they are... they all look the same... man, and woman... I don't want to see that mating session... but, alyx has a lot of trama anyways, i mean... damn... she lost her mother when she was a toddler. ever sence she can remember aliens have ruled the earth, her father's on the other side of the... game... lets say... and D0g is by himself... yeah... her closest friend is Missing, and her fello humans are being tortured and beaten, and enslaved, then they can't even remember who they are, and ones on top of her, trying to get her, and she can't move,. or get it off... Id be shaken up after that too :D

I never said that at the top lol

Back