Did anyone find the easter egg in the E3 2003 Trailers?

wow, very interesting that, definatly seems to know what hes talking about, and it makes complete sense. hats off to the guy that wrote that. thanks frosty.

chriso20 said:
erm... frosty did u mean for that to be here? I can't see how the story we're speculating on...is the easter egg :E lol
Yes, I meant for it to be here :p This relates to the easter egg discussion because the text in the spoiler tags is taken from a clipping in the Psyche video. Below that, I added in a post from a previous disscussion with some speculation on what the text is describing. Seems like a worthy easter egg/spoiler/hint to me :thumbs:
kevinb456 said:
wow, very interesting that, definatly seems to know what hes talking about, and it makes complete sense. hats off to the guy that wrote that. thanks frosty.
No problem, it took me a while to find the post, but it was worth it :)

Theres this guy over at HL2Fallout, he wuz watching the E3 2004 video. At the part where gordon's buggy was attacked by those ball thingys and dealt with them, you see this "hanger" like thing in the background, when gordon starts driving it vanishes as if there was nothing there.

Hazar Dakiri said:
I agree that there are alot of similar words espically in europe, but 'hotel'?
we also say "hotel" in portuguese...go figure... (silent H as well)

crownest said:
Theres this guy over at HL2Fallout, he wuz watching the E3 2004 video. At the part where gordon's buggy was attacked by those ball thingys and dealt with them, you see this "hanger" like thing in the background, when gordon starts driving it vanishes as if there was nothing there.

That was here and that was me actually. And it was a electricity pylon in the distance which you see later on :p

In the G-man video, he spoke something in a different language, some people think its nothing or the words are said backwards.

Just in case you guys dont know, hes actually speaking in Chinese i think he said "We'll give you another chance"

I personally think that it might be in kliners lab, when kliner says (after bunches of config language) something like "dilbert inclusive" but it might have been "hilbert"

Ok, I've watched the video a few times, but I dont' see any egg. I've searched for colored ones, candy ones, even plain white ones, but I dont' see any. Trust me, they are not there. I'm not sure how you could think a cow is an egg either. you guys are wakked.

j/k - I'm going to dl the video and start searching. my wife is going to kill me. My computer died and so I spend all evening on her's all the while moaning about how I dont' have a CPU and I can't play Doom 3 and why can't she sell her body on the streetcorner so I can buy a new CPU??

crownest said:
In the G-man video, he spoke something in a different language, some people think its nothing or the words are said backwards.

Just in case you guys dont know, hes actually speaking in Chinese i think he said "We'll give you another chance"
He says "It looks like we won't be working together"

Back