did i just see this right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mknlb50

Reaction score
i saw hl2 in games section of steam once and when i relogged in, it was gone. could today be the day we've all been waiting for?!! :eek:

hehe... you've been on the mushrooms again :D but it might have been tr00 :O

whaaaat?

no way serious you saw it! SWEET... but what do u mean "could today be the day we've all been waiting for..?"

Well, today is one week from the release and they did say they would start the downloads via Steam. So who knows

No, I don't think you saw anything. Spreading lies is BAD.

If something seems too good to be true... it is..

think about it folks. Do you think this is how we would learn of hl2's release? :rolleyes:

why the hell did you relogin instead of clicking on it?

obvious troll

this is starting to remind me of what some christians do. they want the supernatural so badly, that they imagine that miracles are happening, and no one can convince them otherwise

Originally posted by mknlb50
i saw hl2 in games section of steam once and when i relogged in, it was gone. could today be the day we've all been waiting for?!! :eek:

This is the second thread that I'v seen you BS on, please will an admin ban this guy.

/me Giggles insanely

So thats 3 people who saw it now. I'm starting to get my hopes up :)

edit: or they're the same person :/

Originally posted by poseyjmac
this is starting to remind me of what some christians do. they want the supernatural so badly, that they imagine that miracles are happening, and no one can convince them otherwise

LOL, indeed.

You're all weirdos.

Especially you poseyjmac, with your incredibly strange forum avatar with its hair so long and crazy.

(someone get a farking SS of the HL2 in steam thing and if you photoshop it I KILL YOU)

Originally posted by slackor
why the hell did you relogin instead of clicking on it?

obvious troll

bc nothing happened when i double cliked on it. i thought i was disconnected again :x

Originally posted by DaveKap
You're all weirdos.

Especially you poseyjmac, with your incredibly strange forum avatar with its hair so long and crazy.

(someone get a farking SS of the HL2 in steam thing and if you photoshop it I KILL YOU)

lol its john romero one of the makers of doom, and brainchild behind daikatana

They have revamped and added some forums...I'm sure there is a HL2 forum, but they probably accidentally made it visible.

I went over to steampowered and saw all of these new forums with 0 posts...now you got a bunch of yahooo's making first posts like this "FIRST POST!"

hey look at me! i'm posting stupid random crap like everyone else. close this mods...if someone gets a screenshot...maybe that's almost worth hearing about...mmm not really

so what of the people that don't intend to buy it on steam? do they still get the massive game cache downloaded?

just close this thread.. its obviously bullshit.. and who cares if its out.. its not like ull be able to play it..

seriously wtf?

:dozey:

one can only hope the game shelf falls on these smacktards when they go to pickup HL2

poetic justice if i do say so myself.

Originally posted by poseyjmac

Miracles do happen.

Supernatural? No. Philosophers may claim that miracles are super natural (or as Hume would put it, breaking the laws of nature) but Christians such as I believe they are natural and are a display of Gods power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back