digital cameras

CyberSh33p

Reaction score
we are going to be buying a digital camera within the next few days, and would like suggestions on which would be a good brand to buy.

we probably don't want one thats like a thousand bucks, but probablyaround 3-4 hundred would be fine. can anyone suggest anything?

cx6330 kodak. i got it at bestbuy for $330 with 128mb card. I know it's cheaper now. it's a 3.1megapixel camera. i like.

Not Fujifilm... it'll eat your batteries even when it's turned off!

****ing thing...

Jmechy said:
i own a canon powershot A70, and i love it. Canon's powershot line is very nice.
www.dpreview.com should relp you too

I agree. Canon has a lot of experience in the camera biz and it shows. The A70 has been replaced with the A75 now, but should be around the same price. The biggest advantage it has is a larger LCD. Canon's Elph series are awesome too if you're looking for a compact camera.

Hp's new R series of cameras are pretty cool too. I know Hp hasn't been the greatest in the past, but this new series is nice. It's panoramic mode is awesome.

I'm looking for a half-decent digital camera, for snapping mates and the like, for about £60.. any recommendations?

It depends what you two want I got a 3 megapixel, 4 times digital zoom. Cost me less then £100 and im very happy with it: Its a trust 960 powerc@m CCD although the only problem is, is that i dunno if i can get any additional memory for it :(.
Hunt around on ebay, look for a 3 megapixel camera for <100 then google the name of the camera and find its retail price.

Back