Discussion of the Improved E3 2k4 footage.

Axyon

Reaction score
I'll make this thread before everyone gets done, so hundreds don't pop up when everyone does receive it all. Discuss everything about the higher-resolution, crisper e3 2k4 footage that started off here.

OK, Most of us have not seen the vid yet. Have you seen it Abom. If yes then give us your statement.

Gorgon said:
OK, Most of us have not seen the vid yet. Have you seen it Abom. If yes then give us your statement.
I'm about 98% done, like everyone else.

Haha, I don't think he's seen it either, we're all prolly at 98%. Just taking initiative, good ol' mods :cheese:.

Edit: Too late... :(

Let me be the first to say, I'm sure we're going to be let down by the actual quality of this video.

That said, I doubt there will be much to discuss :)

Shuzer said:
Let me be the first to say, I'm sure we're going to be let down by the actual quality of this video.

That said, I doubt there will be much to discuss :)
Well, Burning's been able to notice things like the effects on the doors in the apartment, so perhaps there'll be other things like that we can discuss. Hopefully.

Abom said:
Well, Burning's been able to notice things like the effects on the doors in the apartment, so perhaps there'll be other things like that we can discuss. Hopefully.

Hopefully :) Maybe we can put an end to the trashcan discussion.. lol

the trashcan debate is over, he posted some pics and it was just somehting to do with the shaky cam footage being so bad it made bizarre effects in people's muddled minds. I don't quite get what this new high quality footage means because the screen shots look about as good as the video my bud downloaded.

Yeah, watching it right now, it's a tad better, going to parts like the apartments to see if detail is better.

Shuzer said:
Hopefully :) Maybe we can put an end to the trashcan discussion.. lol
we already did! it's a person and you can hear him say "shh! sh..."

Really? Last I checked, half the people are still saying "there's no shh or guy in the trashcan," while the other half are saying there is.. I hardly call that settled

Shuzer said:
Really? Last I checked, half the people are still saying "there's no shh or guy in the trashcan," while the other half are saying there is.. I hardly call that settled

lol, it looks like there's a guy in the trashcan, but I know there's not...lol, stupid mind games I tell ya! :afro:

lol!!

That guy that hops on the screen and starts screaming in German is hilarious.

Never mind, I thought the video looked a little better but watching like a lot more through it, it isn't.

When watching the Game Spy video, I didn't notice the trash blowing around in the train station.

just watched the "hi-quality" video... and i still say it's a person and that the person is saying "shh! shh..."

I think that the color quality is a bit better, but I dont really like all the German talking at the Beginning of it, I like the sound too. Its a little better, so eh...

Is it the ATI booth one, or the VU booth one? seems to be the ATI one.

The best part of the whole video:

Guy: *sneeze*
Woman: Gazoontite!

Make Sure To Keep Seeding After Your Finished Downloading!

I have about a five second delay between the audio and video.

Anyone else have this problem?

HeadcrabOnMyAss said:

Yeah, my sound is all off too, I dont know whats up...

HeadcrabOnMyAss said:

Get a new codec?

watchin the new higher quality vids it seems even more obvious that there is someone hidin in that ol trashcan

One thing I did notice that I've not noticed before, in the first strider shootout scene.. when he looks toward a generic resistance fighter NPC, he lowers his gun. There goes the theory that you can only not shoot important NPCs

can someone come up with a .subs file for the german achtung achtung? ;)

Shuzer said:
One thing I did notice that I've not noticed before, in the first strider shootout scene.. when he looks toward a generic resistance fighter NPC, he lowers his gun. There goes the theory that you can only not shoot important NPCs

He does that in the lab too, I thought that it was lowered so it wouldn't be in the way of the video :p.

Magriep said:
He does that in the lab too, I thought that it was lowered so it wouldn't be in the way of the video :p.

Yeah, but most people assumed it'd only happen if you were aiming at vital NPCs, but it happens when you aim at a generic NPC in the strider shootout

Maybe it's an option, or something

Ha, improved my ass! The only better thing was that there no pause between the scenes.

dimalife said:
can someone come up with a .subs file for the german achtung achtung? ;)
Achtung achtung, sie verlassen jetzt West-City 17
Still want the binks though.

immediately the manipulator blade throwing is so much clearer, you can see the reflections on the blades :), didnt really notice that before.

I never noticed that strider that was crouched, running away so fast. that was cool then it starts firing at stuff in the distance

Back