DM map in progress...

N

npstaind

About a week ago i started working on making or remaking the 007 map facility. Im startin to work on it a lot so i was wondering if its worth the time.
here's a link to a couple pics of the map http://natesmetal.150m.com/HALF-LIFE-MAP.html

(note: the map is nowhere near completed)let me know if i suck or if you have any suggestions. mkay? :cheers:

Not too bad. I just finished the Temple from Goldeneye 007 for N64 (CSS). Man you made that a high security washroom, either that or there are alot of perverts in the facility, because you have armoured doors on the stalls lol. I would say it has too much blue in the wall textures tho.

^thanx, i needed some feedback. its a heart-breaker that someone already made it... :angry: but yeah for now the textures are mostly temporary, ill find better ones after i finish the geometry of the level

:sniper: My Idea

npstaind said:
^thanx, i needed some feedback. its a heart-breaker that someone already made it... :angry:

Well, you off to a good start, one thing you can do, since there a Facility quite advance, why not keep the general idea gameplay wise and let you mind runs wild and be creative with the look, add some variation of your own :thumbs:

Sgt. Redneck said:
either that or there are alot of perverts in the facility, because you have armoured doors on the stalls lol.

haha, but if their were perverts in the bathroom, why would there be a little window on the door? :eek:

Your map is full-bright, are you running vis and rad?

i dont have lights in my map yet, if i turn mat_fullbright 0 then the map will be totally dark.

what's with the Goldeneye remakes? wtf are they good for if people keep remaking even the way outdated graphics? if you are going to remake, put some effort in it to make it more realistic, SOURCE ENGINE style!

yes he know. read the posts.

you really REALLY need to vary your wall textures, that brown looks... messy...

fearian said:
yes he know. read the posts.

you really REALLY need to vary your wall textures, that brown looks... messy...

Irony? "read the posts" I said above that most of the textures are temporary until i get the geometry down. And yeah that texture does suck. And the guy above that said im using "old graphics", I said in the first post that the map is nowhere near complete!!!

Back