• No, I'm too young

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • No, I don't want to

Votes: 50 35.2%
  • No (other)

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
RakuraiTenjin said:
Dude that's disgusting. Even when completely shitfaced I don't throw up on everyone's shit, that's just people being inconsiderate.

Oh nah, I think she just threw up on her own stuff, and I think all the restroom throw-up went down the toilet. It just smelled weird the next morning.

To Dreadlord1337:
I do my homework late at night because... my classes are hard and we have engineering problems that take literally a full hour to solve and I'm far too lazy to work on these at normal hours ;(. So I stay up really late and get sleep-deprived and turn into an insomniac. OK so maybe I do have a problem. But, doesn't everyone go to college to learn stuff?? :p

Why do so many people dislike beer.. its gorgeous!! ;( Fools!

Ohhh and to the people worried about 'loosing yourself' - you don't when you drink.. at all. You just tend to loose your inhibitions.

ComradeBadger said:
Why do so many people dislike beer.. its gorgeous!! ;( Fools!

Ohhh and to the people worried about 'loosing yourself' - you don't when you drink.. at all. You just tend to loose your inhibitions.
QFTMFT about tasty beer! I used to hate the taste of it, but that was simply because I hadn't drunk enough to appreciate it. Those who slag it off, treat yourself to a couple of bottles of bitter or real ale some time and sit with it a while, savouring it. Beats tea or coffee for me.

As for 'losing yourself', I don't know. It's a point. What is actually more scary with some people is that they 'find' themselves when drunk. All the daily bullshit gets wiped away and the person underneath floats to the surface. So you get quiet polite types metamorphosing into raging demons and friendly jokey types who go around starting fights with every person they see. I tend to look with distrust upon anyone whose behaviour changes drastically after a drink or two, since it means there's a lot going on behind their sober behaviour. Alcohol shouldn't make you act like a different person, just...simpler. And 'Wacky'(tm) :|

Laivasse said:
I tend to look with distrust upon anyone whose behaviour changes drastically after a drink or two, since it means there's a lot going on behind their sober behaviour. Alcohol shouldn't make you act like a different person, just...simpler. And 'Wacky'(tm) :|
Hooray, I'm socially stable \0/

There's an opened bottle of whisky in the booze drawer.

I plan to take a few swigs of that later on tonight. I've never touched anything harder than alchohol or beer.

What's it taste like D:?????

I tried wine once and didn't like it. Other than that no, and I don't plan to in the near future.

theotherguy said:
I tried wine once and didn't like it. Other than that no, and I don't plan to in the near future.

Try a different wine.

What were you drinking? There are so many wines out there, that you may have just been drinking something that you hated.

Try some Chardonnay. Everybody loves Chadonnay.

Tawny is uber sweet. It's almost like juice, with a bite.

Wish I had a bottle of Tawny on hand :(

I dunno, it was at a vineyard in wurzburg, germany.

But I'm underage anyway. Nobody in my family drinks at all so it really hasn't come up at all. I don't really have access to the stuff and don't really have a desire to seek it out.

theotherguy said:
I dunno, it was at a vineyard in wurzburg, germany.

But I'm underage anyway. Nobody in my family drinks at all so it really hasn't come up at all. I don't really have access to the stuff and don't really have a desire to seek it out.

BAH, German wine.

Next time your parents are having a glass of Port, give it a shot.

Tastes very welcoming compared to what i've drunken. Then again, I haven't had very many wines...

EDIT: WOO. Just had a couple swigs of some whisky and some tequila that was in teh booze drawer.

Whisky was Black Bush. Shit smelled like rubbing alchohol, but damn, it tastes so wonderful! Kinda like, caramel.

Tequila was an almost topped bottle of Jose Cuervo. First impression was "this tastes like shit", but I dunno, it kinda hit me after a few seconds, and I poured some more.

Can't feel my tongue now :E

Exploring alchohol is fun!

As a matter of fact, I just came from a friends house, ****ed uo.

:naughty:

I've tried Whisky, Vodka and Beer - and all taste like shit. Gimme a cola any day.

The Monkey said:
Red wine + Sprite = win

WTF!

You're raping the wine of its sensuous flair! You're watering down its sweet, fiery, and sexual taste, into a bland mush of bubly sugar.

Hmm, I wonder if i've got any Sprite...

99.vikram said:
I've tried Whisky, Vodka and Beer - and all taste like shit. Gimme a cola any day.

I think you need to have your tongue cut off.

After a half hour of whisky, you shouldn't be able to taste ANYTHING, let allone think it's shit.

WTF!

You're raping the wine of its sensuous flair! You're watering down its sweet, fiery, and sexual taste, into a bland mush of bubly sugar.

Hmm, I wonder if i've got any Sprite...

Wine tastes like shit anyway.

QFTMFT about tasty beer! I used to hate the taste of it, but that was simply because I hadn't drunk enough to appreciate it. Those who slag it off, treat yourself to a couple of bottles of bitter or real ale some time and sit with it a while, savouring it. Beats tea or coffee for me.

As for 'losing yourself', I don't know. It's a point. What is actually more scary with some people is that they 'find' themselves when drunk. All the daily bullshit gets wiped away and the person underneath floats to the surface. So you get quiet polite types metamorphosing into raging demons and friendly jokey types who go around starting fights with every person they see. I tend to look with distrust upon anyone whose behaviour changes drastically after a drink or two, since it means there's a lot going on behind their sober behaviour. Alcohol shouldn't make you act like a different person, just...simpler. And 'Wacky'(tm) :|

Yeah, beer is lovely. I'm not talking about Budweiser or Foster's or Carling, I mean REAL beer.

Carling for the win, it's ****ing £1.89 at my local spoons so I ain't arguing haha

My freind had warm Carling yesterday. :( Urrghh.

I rarely drink, pretty much because I'm underage, but its not something I really look forward to much or go out my way to be too bothered about anyway. Alot of my freinds can't wait til their 18 so they go down the pub, but I have better things to do with money to be honest. 3 pints or a new CD? Yezzur I know what I'd rather have. But I do have a drink at a gig, and last night there was a nice, cold crate of Carlsberg open and we found more at some girls party we ended up at around 12, so it was a good night. Special occasions go without reason, like the end of our exams was pretty rowdy, and at all the Download festivals I've been to.

well if ya want a cheap night out check out Accapulco in Halifax, all beer & spirits 50p till 11pm, after that they are 1pound.

i drink recreationally every once in a while but really if im going to alter my consciousness there are other ways i prefer

Do you drink alcoholic beverages?

I personally do, and enjoy them muchly.
Your stomach lining doesn't :(

Carling for the win, it's ****ing £1.89 at my local spoons so I ain't arguing haha

I thought you can get it at Spoonies for £1.09?

You defo can with John Smith's.

Although, I don't tend to goto spoonies anymore, not only because they fund the UKIP.

Pah, £1.89! Down one of the local rock clubs all bottles of larger/beer are £1 :D
And the other night in a pub in town, Guinness was £1 a pint :O

Warm Carling :x :x :x
That's a bottle, I'm talking a pint

Kirov, you prolly can at most places - except in Fav they've hiked the prices so the locals drink less.

I tend to prefer Lloyds + Falcons/Glasshouse to spoons anyway

Treble trebles for the win

Oh and Ennui I'm FINE these days!!

I know you're talkin a pint just wanted to boast D:

Bored, so a curry and a Stella coming up :D

Already had a bitter tonight, now larger time :D

I'm off it tonight, cos I'm going to London tomorrow

Tin Pan Alley festival :D:D:D

(and now all I need to find is an offy that's open at 9 in the morning :D

I know you're talkin a pint just wanted to boast D:

Bored, so a curry and a Stella coming up :D

Already had a bitter tonight, now larger time :D

:D Im having EXACTLY the same, with a few carlings, scrumpy, and stella :D

Might crack on the spirits later..

:D Im having EXACTLY the same, with a few carlings, scrumpy, and stella :D

Might crack on the spirits later..

Well thats done, Stella was a bit warm so still on that D:

May grab another can later, depends on BF2 and movie situation :hmph:

Gotta say i hate drinking on my own ;( so lonesome

Well thats done, Stella was a bit warm so still on that D:

May grab another can later, depends on BF2 and movie situation :hmph:

Gotta say i hate drinking on my own ;( so lonesome
Drinking alone is NOT good.

Yeah indeedy I drink ...lots. When im at house parties and a bottle of vodka can be found, im gonna be completely off the floor. But at clubs and pubs its a different story since i have to get through huge queues :(. Im still wasted there :p but not comically insulting random people drunk D:. I love it

Back