• No, I'm too young

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • No, I don't want to

Votes: 50 35.2%
  • No (other)

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
marksmanHL2 :) said:
Alot of my friends actually think i'm pretty much an alcoholic.
:(

I remember back when I was in high school they brought in some drug awareness person. When she defined what an alcoholic was, I think 80% of the room qualified, me and my mates even moreso.

No, I don't want to because of philosophic reasons and intestinal problems.

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Alot of my friends actually think i'm pretty much an alcoholic.
:(

Argh, i get that too, ****s me off.

Yes. Copiously. To quote the modern vernacular...Vodka 'for the win'.

Depends on the situation. That said, I've been known to known down a whole lotta whiskey and rum at parties ;)

Yes.

I love liquor and I hate beer. With a passion. On both parts.

Captain M4d said:
No, I don't want to because of philosophic reasons and intestinal problems.

what?

I drink, mostly in the weekends. But not too much, just to give me that nice groggy feeling. I hate it when drink alot and end up in a merrygoround in my bed. The last time I ejected my alcoholic stomach contents is a few years back now, each time it feels totally ****ed up.

Oh hell yesh. I won't drink beer tho. Taste like god damn piss.

Mostly whiskey, bourbon, sometimes vodka, and liquor. Since I have expensive taste, I'll only buy expensive alcohol. I won't drink cheap shit.

Too young, though I have a glass of wine / Alcopop / Can of Lager occasionly

Tr0n said:
Oh hell yesh. I won't drink beer tho. Taste like god damn piss.

Mostly whiskey, bourbon, sometimes vodka, and liquor. Since I have expensive taste, I'll only buy expensive alcohol. I won't drink cheap shit.
Are you...me?

I don't drink myself, but I find the matter far more morally ambiguous than smoking. I don't really have a problem with it when other people drink, even to excess, as long as they do so responsibly. However, I have NO respect for those who drive drunk. At all.

With that said, I find it rather upsetting to see my friends wasted... the idea of "losing yourself" really bothers me.

Yes.

It's funny though, beer upsets my stomach, so I stick mainly to just hard liquors.

And because of such I'm generally quickly the most ****ed up and longest ****ed up person at parties.

edit: People here think I'm some kind of reverso man because of the beer-liquor thing, a lot of them can't handle hard liquors and stay away but will drink copious amounts of beer. Haha we end up with the same alcoholic content in the end. Sorta glad to see others like me in this thread though.

I drink copious amounts of everything. I prefer spirits, though, but there's a drink for every occasion. If you want something refreshing, you drink a lager, or gin and tonic, or white wine. If you're in the mood for something filling, it's ale. Romance? Red wine or champagne. Warmth? Scotch.

-Angry Lawyer

I hate beer and lager.

Just eurgh. It's annoying because it's a "lads drink" and thus when all my friends are drinking it's usually the only alcoholic option. I generally end up with alcopops or bring my own hipflask of vodka.

Yes, sir! I'm too young, too. But I know a few people in the right places.

I used to drink loads, but now I only drink socially.

And excessively

Well as long as everybody's getting trashed together. And driving home.

Statistics indicate that you're more likely to be mugged after you get drunk.

That's why I drive home after a night out on the pop, personal safety.

Are you Americans complaining about the taste of real Beer, read Bitters or Largers?

Prefer a good ole pint of bitter over a larger to start a night, then some largers..then SHOTS! :D

Monday just gone was good boozing day for me
Two pints of bitter in town meeting mates
Go to shop near me for Sambuca and munch, couple swigs Sambuca walking home
Get back to mine with mates, shot or two of Sambuca and Vodka :D
Can of larger
More shots of Sambuca
....Sambuca
Shops again for more Sambuca
Can of bitter
Shots of Vodka and Sambuca
Foster's
Sambuca shots rest of the night

:D

Evo said:
Are you Americans complaining about the taste of real Beer, read Bitters or Largers?

Prefer a good ole pint of bitter over a larger to start a night, then some largers..then SHOTS! :D

Monday just gone was good boozing day for me
Two pints of bitter in town meeting mates
Go to shop near me for Sambuca and munch, couple swigs Sambuca walking home
Get back to mine with mates, shot or two of Sambuca and Vodka :D
Can of larger
More shots of Sambuca
....Sambuca
Shops again for more Sambuca
Can of bitter
Shots of Vodka and Sambuca
Foster's
Sambuca shots rest of the night

:D

Drunk much?

Long Island Iced Teas FTMFW. Seriously. My favorite drink evar.

For me, nothing hits the spot like the blood of a blonde virgin who parts her hair down the middle.

Samon said:
Nope, don't want to.

Indeed. Seen too many people come back to the dorms drunk when I'm up late at night working on homework, and then they throw up in the restroom and talk really loudly and stupidly on the phone and throw up on their bedroom floor (or at least that's what I gathered from the loud stupid phone conversation) and then, the restroom smells really bad in the morning. Now, whenever I hear this particular person talk, I just find it annoying, although I suppose her voice was already annoying without the loud drunken effect to it.

And then there are the people who get drunk for the first time and throw up everywhere and say things like "That was horrible; I don't ever want to feel that way again." Yet, they continue.

I will admit that it was kinda funny when I found beer bottles in the recycling barrel that I take care of at school. It's like, "Well thanks for being non-drunk enough to remember to recycle."

dfc05 said:
Indeed. Seen too many people come back to the dorms drunk when I'm up late at night working on homework, and then they throw up in the restroom and talk really loudly and stupidly on the phone and throw up on their bedroom floor (or at least that's what I gathered from the loud stupid phone conversation) and then, the restroom smells really bad in the morning. Now, whenever I hear this particular person talk, I just find it annoying, although I suppose her voice was already annoying without the loud drunken effect to it.

And then there are the people who get drunk for the first time and throw up everywhere and say things like "That was horrible; I don't ever want to feel that way again." Yet, they continue.

I will admit that it was kinda funny when I found beer bottles in the recycling barrel that I take care of at school. It's like, "Well thanks for being non-drunk enough to remember to recycle."
Dude that's disgusting. Even when completely shitfaced I don't throw up on everyone's shit, that's just people being inconsiderate.

dfc05 said:
Indeed. Seen too many people come back to the dorms drunk when I'm up late at night working on homework

:| I think you're the one with the problem. Not those that are shitfaced. :LOL:

Back