Does anyone actually Care about DOTA/DOTA 2?

Do you care about DOTA/DOTA2?

• Absolutely

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Yeah, looks fun

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Nah not really

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • No, we want episode 3!

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • No, and I'm shocked that Valve are dirtying themselves with sh*tty games like this

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters
Well, I for one could care less. I might finally learn what the **** Dota is. I must have asked a hundred times, but as soon as I have read about it I forget. What does Dota even stand for?

this^

it's a shitty warcraft-based game of some kind, I have no idea why valve are touching shit like this...

No, i do not. DotA and its clones are very well known for their steep learning curves and their unfriendly communities.

this^

it's a shitty warcraft-based game of some kind, I have no idea why valve are touching shit like this...
It's a warcraft-based game in a similar way to how Trouble in Terrorist Town is a gmod-based game...

It's shitty shit. Why Valve touch? Get shit on hands? Smell like shit? No good.

Edit: Rizzo's post made me laugh, but I'm unsure of whether he actually knows what he did or not.

Shitty shit is indeed the worst kind of shit.

And I'm pretty sure Rizzo meant he cares a small amount because he had questions.

This isn't the kind of forum where you'll see DotA interest though... It's like asking a group of Republicans how much they love Obama. They don't. There is still a massive group that does, but they won't be found where you seem to be looking.

The DotA fanbase is absolutely massive... I can see a huge interest in DotA 2.

this^

What's so shitty about it? Have you even tried it for more than a game or two?

I am interesed only cuz is a valve game set in a fantasy style which as far as I know valve havent done it before

I was referring to the "could/couldn't care less" aspect of it.

So was I.

iBNAP.jpg

And it's what I meant. Lesser care could be given.

Interesting. Well, just insert something about how dumb the OP is here.

/me slinks away

Nope. DOTA isnt my cup of tea to begin with, and any hope of grabbing my attention went out the window with the ****ing awful character design for Lina Inverse.

Back